Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, i got the point that some girls cant take a too wide cock, it takes no brainer to come to that conclusion your self. But making a guess that i have a 6"x4" dick, whats up with that. Because 4" thick cock is kinda tiny.
    Geez relax mate maybe it was a typo. You say you got the point so does it matter?

Comment

Sorry I seem to have my data wrong!

Comment

Allright, ill go take a cold shower!

Comment

Hi.
          i'm not able to bring condoms from home, so in the last years i bought mostly in 7-11....
          Somebody knew a better place to buy and quality ?

Thanxxx in advance

Henry30173

Back in LOS from 12 -25 April - Bangkok and Phuket

Comment

Who needs condoms, all LB I been with has there own supply..and KY.......

Comment

IMHO the two best condoms you can buy in Thailand are either:

1. Durex Excita (54mm, black box, ribbed) - touch as nails and NEVER had one break (and they are 2mm wider than std for durex) - Never use any other durex condoms especially the similar looking ones in balck boxes which are tiny size wise. Available in most 7-11 and family mart but you MUST look at the side of the box for the english word Excita - anything else is crap.

2. Bodygyard condoms - again 54mm wide and available in many bar toilets via vending machines (ok mostly GG gogos as well as Pharmacy around Nana but NOT 7-11 or Family Mart.

Of course, if your rich like Snick, you can have your own made to measure condoms but some of us are just poor guys...

Buckle up guys and have a great time.....

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Thanxx for help

Henry30173

Comment

Working...
                X