X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transportation to Pattaya

I have a toss up question, meaning anyone can respond if you can help. I read on the Forum some time ago about a limo service or a taxi service by the name of Mr Tooms or something close. Can anyone tell me more about this service or a better service to go from Pattaya and back to BKK. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Guys or Girls

Remember the search function is your friend!

Try the link to this post:

Transportation from Airport to Pattaya

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I have used him 3 or 4 times. Reliable, car OK but nothing special.
      He speaks OK English, but sometimes he does not do the trip himself and sends people who do not speak English.
      The arrival hall at new airport is then the problem - 2 different ways you can exit into arrival hall, so if your driver is waiting at the other exit you are fucked. I then had to call Mr Toom 5 times to explain where I was, which probably cost me more than the saving by using him in first place
      Mister Arse

Comment

Pattaya to new airport 1000 all tolls included.

pattaya to centre Bangkok 1200 all tolls included

Car is ok, nothing better. You can find 800 baht deals from street kiosks, or hotels will charge probably 1500 or maybe more
        Mister Arse

Comment

I used Mr. Tooms service on my last trip (summer 2006). I was meet promptly at the airport and price was reasonable. Also used service for the return trip. Would reccomend.

Comment

Working...
          X