Bed Supper Club is lb-friendly
    Q-Bar is not lb friendly

But, what about the other discos? eg:
    Barsu (formerly Rivas)
    Spasso
    Glow
    Narcissus

Hello!
    Of the other ones, that you mention, I have only been to Narcissus, which is (or at least was, every time that I went there) ladyboy friendly.

Comment

My problem in BKK is just finding a decent place to dance at all. I went to Q Bar and they played the most boring house type music and no one danced. I went to the disco at Nana hotel and they played that Techno bullshit and only a 19 year old would want to dance to. I like the modern top 40 type stuff or even the older disco but that droning techno or house crap they seem to play everywhere is not for me. I don't care what the place is like you find a place with decent dance music I would love to know the name. We have had some fun in Patpong at Kings Corner.
      Justbob

Comment

Hollywood is popular with LBs.

Comment

on RCA, Slim and Flix are fine. But Astra might not be.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Have not been to Spasso's for a while but there is often some very nice LB's later in the evening.

Prices tend to start higher as you would expect in any five star establishment, service is not guaranteed to be any better than elsewhere though.

Please also remember that not all LB's at Spasso's and other discos are available for 'fun with payment', some are just regular ladies who work in proper jobs etc.

Comment

(justbob @ Dec. 29 2006,01:13) My problem in BKK is just finding a decent place to dance at all.  I went to Q Bar and they played the most boring house type music and no one danced.  I went to the disco at Nana hotel and they played that Techno bullshit and only a 19 year old would want to dance to.   I like the modern top 40 type stuff or even the older disco but that droning techno or house crap they seem to play everywhere is not for me.  I don't care what the place is like you find a place with decent dance music I would love to know the name.  We have had some fun in Patpong at Kings Corner.
              Justbob
              Have been uncounted times at the Q-Bar with lb's, or met them there. Never had any problems, nor heard of any. The former owner himself was a lot into lb's. There might be some problems if you bring the raunchy streethooker to that place.
              Music was always excellent house, drum&base electronic/ dance - same as in the Bed - and never ever experienced this club without anybody dancing.... When have you been there? At 9pm??
              If you like older disco sound go to Spassos - it's a bit lame but a classic ( I for myself hate this music and especially when it's played by life-bands) and top 40 hits are for the radio (so that you have a button to switch em off) .... but taste is a matter of luck....

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

"former owner"??? You mean Mr D has gone? Thats news to me - always a nice guy to have a chat with. Never knew he was into LB's but for sure its not a LB friendly bar anymore.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

please I need to know where to stay Bkk Pattaya Phuket in order to meet LB ..?
                  would appreciate your advices and recommandations on : hotels , bars, places and way to behave

Thks

Jean
                  Paul

Comment

Hello gentlemen!
                    I hope this question doesn't sound too dumb, but where is Spassos and what is it like? I have been to Thailand about 17 times and I have never heard of that place, even though I usually stay in Bangkok.
                    Could someone please fill me in?
                    Thank you!

Just by the way, my absolute favourite place to go dancing with a ladyboy is still Tapaz room Club, in Silom Soi 4. Excellent house music (no trance/ techno crap), only 100 Baht admission and drinks at reasonable club prices. If you are lucky, you will also find some nice ladyboys there sometimes. I have seen Lusi Mustang, Mint and some unknown ones there already. If you are tired of dancing, or don't want to dance at all, you can still find a spot to sit down and just enjoy the atmosphere. Try only Fridays or Saturdays.

Comment

I was told many times that the best bar to go to is RCA
                      jeffreyscott

Comment

I hope this question doesn't sound too dumb, but where is Spassos and what is it like? I have been to Thailand about 17 times and I have never heard of that place, even though I usually stay in Bangkok.
                        BTS Chitlom, at the Grand Hyatt Erawan. Nice place, worth going at least once if you have never been. I rarely go anymore but that does not mean anything.

As for the Tapaz comment, agree nice place, and a lot of very nice women there, a few LB's. Not silly prices either.

RCA is OK, very stylish but also very young. Depends what you want but for the OP not a place I would recommend.

Comment

Guys and Dolls

All RCA clubs are LB friendly. I have been with my GF to many such as ASTRA, Route 66 etc and have no problem. GLOW does not give problem especially in quite days like thursdays (not very popular like old days).

But I repeat the Master Club is by far the Bed Supperclub... LB friendly and great pick up of LBs in case you are alone.

Diablo le Grec

Comment

(limpdick @ Dec. 30 2006,08:06) I was told many times that the best bar to go to is RCA
                            Someone is winding you up. RCA is not a bar.

Comment

(TRANSLOVER @ Dec. 30 2006,03:58) please I need to know where to stay Bkk Pattaya Phuket in order to meet LB ..?
                              would appreciate your advices and recommandations on  : hotels , bars, places  and way to behave
                              Read the fucking forum, moron. Hijacking threads here is not cool, so fuck off and ruin someone elses fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X