X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL play-offs "LIVE" in BKK?

i figure they play about 1am-8am (or maybe until 11am?) bangkok time. doesn't look like i'll get 'em here at the dynasty grande. do they even air them in LOS or is it all tape delay?

and if it *is* all tape delay where/when might that best be viewed?

i only ask because my ladyboy *loves* the NFL!!! she's a *huge* fan of anything related to "cowboy" ; )

(thaibound @ Jan. 04 2007,13:49) i figure they play about 1am-8am (or maybe until 11am?) bangkok time. doesn't look like i'll get 'em here at the dynasty grande. do they even air them in LOS or is it all tape delay?

i only ask because my ladyboy *loves* the NFL!!! she's a *huge* fan of anything related to "cowboy" ; )
    who cares about NFL? only you yanks

Comment

Thaibound,

It will be live on UBC on sunday and monday mornings, also the sports bars like Bully's and Gullivers on Soi 5 will show them later those days.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 04 2007,19:42) who cares about NFL? only you yanks
        You have your own thread where you can be a jerk. Please don't pollute the others.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 05 2007,00:39)
          (costassg @ Jan. 04 2007,19:42) who cares about NFL? only you yanks
          You have your own thread where you can be a jerk. Please don't pollute the others.  
          thanks

Comment

I didn't realize until I followed your NFL Season Competition, that there
            were so many knowledgeable NFL fans outside the USA....
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(thaibound @ Jan. 04 2007,19:49) i figure they play about 1am-8am (or maybe until 11am?) bangkok time. doesn't look like i'll get 'em here at the dynasty grande. do they even air them in LOS or is it all tape delay?

Dude you are in LOS with an umlimited supply of Lbs and ya wanna watch NFL

I did stay at the DG too in August and saw a Pre-season Steelers game so I imagine you will find some games on cable there.

Have Fun and Good Luck
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Well - we have to take a break, mate!

By the way you can grab the action live on your PCs if you have the TVU player installed. There is a thread in the Tech forum about how to watch the NFL on your PC or laptop.

This may not work well at the moment as there is a drastic slow down of the internet in Thailand (and much of Asia) at the moment.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jan. 04 2007,19:33)
                  (thaibound @ Jan. 04 2007,19:49) i figure they play about 1am-8am (or maybe until 11am?) bangkok time. doesn't look like i'll get 'em here at the dynasty grande. do they even air them in LOS or is it all tape delay?

I did stay at the DG too in August and saw a Pre-season Steelers game so I imagine you will find some games on cable there.

Have Fun and Good Luck
                  you trying to discourage my research in pursuit of the ats championship? ; ) won't work, my brother!

i'm here for 29 beautiful ladyboys (uh, i mean "nights") and while others recharge their batteries chugging changs or sipping singhas, i choose to replenish the spirit with just enough of home to assure myself that it will not be missed.

and, of course, there's always "half-time". lol
                  'what mean 'cowboy', hansum man?'
                  'here, let me show you, my little dove....'
                  'can i be quarterback next time?'
                  'not until you learn to play center properly, now bend over and...'

gotta love the nfl! ; )

Comment

my team the dolphins done f**ck all again    

Comment

go the bears

Comment

Working...
                      X