X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa

would anyone know the best method of obtaining a visa for a thai national to visit australia for around 2 months.
    thanks
    donnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Hello Donnnny,

First off it is best if you can show you have known her for some time.  ie. 6 months plus.
    You will need phone bills with the numbers on and e-mails to prove that you have been in frequent contact over this time.
    Also any hotel or other bills to confirm your travel dates when you first met her and for subsequent trips.

It is better if you can show she has travelled to other countries before.  You can do a trip to Singapore for a few days and at least some other destination.
    We did Singers and China  -  the bloody Chinese tried not to give her a visa but I was there for that application  

She does NOT have to have much money in her bank account, a regular income or major assets.
    Yes I know that is what many of the forums say but it is not necesssary.
    You will need to show some tangible reason for her to return back to Thailand.
    Herself had a car and was going to university by the time we applied for the first UK visa.

The main thing they look for is that the government of your country will not be footing any bills.
    If she cannot pay for her trip YOU will have to prove that you can.
    That means you lay out a breakdown of costs and can prove that you have the money to cover those costs.  ie Wage slips, bank statments tax documents.

If you are really brave make the flight booking before you send her to the embassy.

For the visa application itself you do not need to go along  -  I have never been to the British Embassy in Bangkok ever!
    Herself trots along on her own and has always said they are really nice to her.

When she goes get her to dress properly  -  a good first impression is a big help.
    Your terak can get a cheap girls buiness suit in Robinson's or Central for less than 1000 Baht.
    Herself looks really sexy in hers     and I gather one of the British interviewers was more interested in her than the paperwork  

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

thanks road runner great advice andallof which i can provide
      is it better to apply in bangkok or hear in australia??
      cheeerrs donnnnnny

Comment

Hello Donnnny,

Your Terak will have to apply in Bangkok  -  it's her that makes the application not you.

Your are only her sponsor.

The main thing really is to get all the paperwork sorted correctly with all the 'evidence'.

If they are going to refuse her it will be done on the first day.  I'd say 80%+ of refusals are on missing papers or just plain no-hope applications.

If she gets told she is to come back for an interview that means she has a very good chance of getting it.
        The main things are that she needs to dress properly (first impressions), have a reasonable standard of English, and that she can remember your name, address, how long you have known each other etc.

It's not a major exam - they just what to make sure she actually knows you - not that you just met 2 weeks ago in a bar.

If you have anymore detailed questions PM me  -  but be prepared to wait a few days for a reply as I have a busy week ahead.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Lot's of valuable information here, especially re: Oz.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=25

Comment

thanks toyouall im sure i can find what im looking for now
            cheers donnnnnny

Comment

Working...
            X