Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my recent trip

OK  reason for post
    To slag of Lufthansa airways of  germany.  WHY?  i payed for a return flight to london heathrow via bangkok and frankfurt, Thai airways took me the first leg(star alliance) to bangkok.at sydney i was issued 3 boarding passes one for each flight.On arrival at bangkok  i was asked by ground staff to change my boarding passes at the lufthansa desk, i did this, and was issued 2 new boarding passes, first one   bkk- frankfurt, no problems. (No bourbon on board) ON ARRIVAL AT FRANKFURT i went through security and arrived at the gate .i was asked for the boarding pass  which i gave the ground staff. only to be told" sorry sir we cannot uplift you on this  flight"  
    "why i ask bemused"?
    "sir there is  no coupon in the back of the boarding pass"
    " what, how is that my fault?? it was issued at bangkok"
    i showed them my ticket but the answer was the same.
    "sir you will have to buy another ticket".
    with 30 mins  to spair i had to race back to the lufthansa desk and buy another ticket  e100 $176 aus dollars
    i was fucking fumming, but made the flight.shit i was pissed off, how can this be my fault? the bastards(just think if it was a your mum)
    Ok on way back bear in mind No coupon in boarding pass.BKk check in for final leg back to sydney , i am issued a boarding pass,when i sit  down  for a drink with mint i inspect the pass and notice NO COUPON IN THE BACK. i race back to check in and ask where it is  "sir we do not put the coupon in the back we retain it here???
    On my return to australia i contact lufthansa  and explain whats happened. i am politly told 'sorry sir  no refund. '
    OK i say see you in court
    don.t fly with this disgracefull  crap airline. they are the pits
    cheers donnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Good luck in fucking with them. Try Australian small claims court if the original ticket was issued in Australia.

Comment

damm to late doing luthansia from bkk to kl but will be very careful now sir

fuckem

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Feb. 06 2007,13:54) OK  reason for post
        To slag of Lufthansa airways of  germany.  WHY?  i payed for a return flight to london heathrow via bangkok and frankfurt, Thai airways took me the first leg(star alliance) to bangkok.at sydney i was issued 3 boarding passes one for each flight.On arrival at bangkok  i was asked by ground staff to change my boarding passes at the lufthansa desk, i did this, and was issued 2 new boarding passes, first one   bkk- frankfurt, no problems. (No bourbon on board) ON ARRIVAL AT FRANKFURT i went through security and arrived at the gate .i was asked for the boarding pass  which i gave the ground staff. only to be told" sorry sir we cannot uplift you on this  flight"  
        "why i ask bemused"?
        "sir there is  no coupon in the back of the boarding pass"
        " what, how is that my fault?? it was issued at bangkok"
        i showed them my ticket but the answer was the same.
        "sir you will have to buy another ticket".
        with 30 mins  to spair i had to race back to the lufthansa desk and buy another ticket  e100 $176 aus dollars
        i was fucking fumming, but made the flight.shit i was pissed off, how can this be my fault? the bastards(just  think if it  was  a your mum)
        Ok on way back bear in mind No coupon in boarding pass.BKk check in for final leg back to sydney , i am issued a boarding pass,when i sit  down  for a drink with mint i inspect the pass and notice NO COUPON IN THE BACK. i race back to check in and ask where it is  "sir we do not put the coupon in the back we retain it here???
        On my return to australia i contact lufthansa  and explain whats happened. i am politly told  'sorry sir  no refund.  '
        OK i say see you in court
         don.t fly with this disgracefull  crap airline. they are the pits
        cheers donnnnnny      
        Just flown LH to Croatia & back, they were rubbish, poor seat space, indifferent service, & appaulling security at Frankfurt, & over booked flight. They also failed to take off on time fromevery destination.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

thanks for the comments
          they are a no no for me
          donnnnnny
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

hope bus class better

Comment

Wierd - when I did loads of travelling, 9 times out of 10 when using paper tickets, the ticket coupon is no longer used/attached to the boarding pass and its correct, that the people who issue all the boarding passes retain the flight coupon. I would say LH in Frankfurt were incorrect in what they told you.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

ive not had any of the kinfd of problems youve had Donny, but the one time i flew with them i found it to be rubbish service, crammped, poor security at frankfurt, i would not use them again,
                hope you have some luck trying to get your money back.

Comment

For $176 AUD I would just write it off as a bad experience and forget about it. I know there is the principle but I think this must be weighed against the cost of pursuing this matter. Just don't travel with them again and as you have already done let others know about it.

Comment

The sooner the whole industry goes ticketless the better IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X