X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songkran Dates

Anyone know Songkran dates for Bangkok, Pattaya, or Ko Samet?

Offically 13-16,and that when the big party is in Bangkok

Pattaya had their big day on 19th ( supposedly Nakula to the north is on the 18th -- but I've never noticed a big celebration )

Don't know about Ko Samet
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Maybe this website will be of some use?

Holiday dates

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Songkhran is 13-15 April, year in, year out.

Celebrations up country might last (this year) 12 - 17 April. expect 12, 13, 16 & 17 April to be quasi-holidays (Bank/Gov't; schools/unis are on summer break).

For reasons I don't know, Pattaya goes wild on the 18th and/or 19th this year.

No idea on Samet.

Comment

who wants to get wet?

Comment

16 is a holiday this year, since 15th falls on a Sunday.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Remember even though the big day is on the 19th in Pattaya it will be kicking off atleast 10 days before that, so if you don't want to get wet it best avoided from the 9th to the 20th inclusive.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I love the festival of the bucket remember years agoi n phat pong rd, having a whale of a time soaking everyone who walked down the street. also remember the insticator of the fun a thai go go girl who got water bombed from above by some smart bastard who climbed up there just to get her
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I want to catch some of it in Pattaya since it'll be my first Songkran at the same time I don't need 10 days of getting soaked.

So it seems stuff will be going on the 13th and 14th in Pattaya thougfh it peaks later?

Comment

last years in Pattaya was from 12 to 19 (the big day)......never again!!!!! i'll come to pattaya the 20 when all is finish

Comment

Working...
                    X