X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward planning

Stuck here in blighty knowing i wont see los until december, so have started to plan the trip already. I have managed to talk myself into having 3 weeks off which is a first, so thinking of hitting samui again. Has any one been to the ladyboy show/restaurant www.amsterdam-samui.com it looks pretty cool.
    Pussy Stinks

not bad

Comment

no.
      but there is Christys as well in Chaweng
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

But pretty sad too!!!

Why the long wait?

Comment

Though there's more ladyboys in Chaweng, I prefer the vibe in Lamai better.

Comment

cheers kl, financial reasons only. Dont worry i havent turned straight or anything
            Pussy Stinks

Comment

(SQUIRLY @ Feb. 15 2007,02:05) Dont worry i havent turned straight or anything
              I am straight, I hope!!

well maybe,,,,

Comment

Amsterdam is as far as I remember on Chaweng, just before that big 'Brazilian' restaurant at the south end. I've never been inside, the posse of young gay thais hanging around the entrance has always put me off a bit. There's usually a LB or two working at the pool-bar across the soi from Amsterdam, although as has been repeated here often, it can be difficult to find as good looking LBs on Samui as in BKK or Pattaya.
                My last trip tp Samui, there were four different LB 'cabaret' shows in Chaweng. Visit them all and have a good look at the talent. As PigDogg has mentioned before, nearly all of the girls live on Lamai and can usually be found at one of the Rat Bars later in the evening. You can generally make a better deal with them there.
                Run a search on 'samui' for PigDogg's hotel reccomendations.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 14 2007,10:16)
                  (SQUIRLY @ Feb. 15 2007,02:05) Dont worry i havent turned straight or anything
                  I am straight, I hope!!

well maybe,,,,

..yup me too......straight to a ladyboy's cock........
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                  X