X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surin Ladyboys?

I have to spend a couple of weeks in Surin in April and I was curious if there are any ladyboy bars in Surin or does anyone know of any action in Surin? They claim the northeastern city of Surin is an up and coming city, but are they up and coming with the ladyboy action too.

Any info will be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Chu Chu

Comment

nhscotsman,

I will try to help you the best I can cause my GF is from Surin and i have been there some times to pay visits to her parents house...

Regarding Surin as a city there is not much... in other words there are 1 or 2 GGs Gogo bars and not LBs bars at all. However, you can find a lot of LBs in normal bars where they go to have drinks and entertain themsleves.

All the bars are concentrated in our area behind the only 4 star hotel of Surin and very close to the bus and train station. Speed 3 is the most famous live music (by the way all of them are live music and close at 2am). There can be found plenty of LBs in SPEED 3 club. Most of them have decent lives and normal jobs in the morning but go there with their friends to have drinks since believe me speed 3 is the only decent club in Surin. The last time I was there I saw at least 10 to 15 of them some pretty good looking.

Thus, I suggest you to go to Speed 3 around 2230 to 23 o'clock to have a drink. Check the people and if you are interested in any girl try to talk to her like talking to any person in any club. Introduce yourself, buy her a drink and talk to her. Most of them will hapilly spend the night with you for FREE. Especially if you tell them that you will stay some time. All they are looking for is for some good restaurants, some free drinks and some "attention" (like women do).

Have funa and drop us your report on SURIN once you have been there... I could not do anything more than watch them the last times there since I always go with my GF.

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Working...
      X