X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• udon thani

while going over the "thailovelinks" internet site and another one which i can't remember right now, i noticed a nice group of ladyboys looking for the love of there life on one of the sites that introduces foreigners to thai's, all the ladyboys i saw were from udon thani, never thought of that city as a good hunting grounds but what do i know
    does anyone know where the lb's from that city hang out or is this a waist of one's time, any help would be appreciated, will be going back in a few months and would like to find another place other than pattaya to go ladyboy hunting
    jasper

Hi Jasper

I wil l be going to Udon Thani next weekend. I will let you know ofmy adventures and what is on offer in that Northern city, when I get back

Comment

my experience with the provinces is your best bet is to go to the citys biggest and most popular disco...

they will be there. a table of 3 or 4 perhaps.

they will be eyeballing you and so happy to be chatted up.

it gives them pride when the thai guys ignore them and some sought after farang goes for them of all people.

Comment

Comment

For lodging I highly reccommend the City Lodge. Sorry can't be of help with the bar scene.

City Lodge

Comment

appreciate your help
            jasper

Comment

If a girl says she's from Udon Thani chances are it's the province and not the city.

In Pattaya the farang tourist/expat ratio is high, substantially above 1.  In Udon the reverse is true.

Comment

Working...
              X