• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost luggage awards

25   European Airlines
    5.6  Million pieces lost luggage
    One British Airways

yesterday they once again scooped the lost luggage awards losing at least 3 in every hundred suitcases.
    The exact  figure wasnt given but in second place was
    Air Portugal and third Lufthansa who won the Bronze.

The figure will be published when the red faces have turned white again. I bet its around 300,000 lost bags for the last calendar year. ( whatever they say, add 100K)

That's because they employ immigrant thieves and don't do proper background checks. BA don't give a fuck.

Comment

Surprise, Surprise........NOT !

They seem to excell in appaulling service alround. I have managed to avoid them on my air travels for the past 5yrs.

Thai & Singapore jossle for my number one slot, with some very close seconds amoungst EVA air & a couple of the Middle Eastern airlines. Western Airlines, what a joke, they couldn't even spell service never mind actually supply it!
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I agree... And the coven of hostesses they employ are the rudest ugliest cunts too.

Comment

THAI just lost my Frequent Flier account.

Still no explanation how, I just went to web site to check miles and they said the account did not exist

A week of phone calls, and the problem still isn't fixed. Now I have re-apply and then they will transfer my miles to new account -- what a joke.

Singapore Airlines is the only airline I actually like.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

My theory is that when your suitcase dissapears out of site it either goes on route to the plane or down a another chute into a secret power station where they burn the suitcases as fuel bricks to power the BA terminal
            buildings.

Comment

maybe its the same type of chute my socks dissapper into!!!

Also I wonder how much of a bonus these managements slugs will award themselves!!!

Comment

Working...
              X