X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytime hookups?

Going to bkk next week I want to find amateur ladyboys in the daytime where is a cruising spot. El Burro
    El Burro,Scourge of so.cal. and baja

Use this Forum's search engine is the best advice.

If you just want to observe, then the make up sections, (Especially MAC Cosmetics) of the best Department Stores.
    I say observe because they have jobs and if you are able to chat up a girl, they will want to be dated at night.

The non-amateurs shop in all the stores during the day - there are plenty of amateurs working in beauty salons

and if you can afford the few dollars it costs (relative to the UK or USA or Europe) there are references in this Forum to The Guess Bar - To massage Parlours - and there are plenty of telephone numbers - but it is P4P.
    But the cost is less than you would spend on a date (with an amateur) at home.

Comment

Try Central in Chidlom. The make up counter has loads of them. They will enjoy being flirted with and if you are nice you may get a date with one of them. MBK has loads as does every major shopping complex in Thailand! Don't expect to have sex with them on the first night though. But for a date (movies/dinner) then there are unlimited options for the patient.

Of course the big thing is that you'll never notice the 'passables' will you!Oh well... there is always Sanook.com! They have a massive listing of lb students and amatuers etc, but of course you should know Thai.

Comment

The earliest bar I know is Pinocchio in Patpong, opening about 4pm with about 7 LBs.

There is also the massage parlour, Apsara, on Soi Nana, with 2 LB workers.

Girls working in shops are out. They are to work until 10pm (I tried!). They're on the job after all.

However, wandering the shops, you can meet lots, however, they are always with some friends, so making a rapid hookup is minimally embarassing for you and her, and likely she won't just dump her friend.

Comment

Guess opens at 4pm too.

Best for non workers is Sanook

http://club.sanook.com/php....te&key=
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Pinnochio in Patpong opens at 2pm

Comment

Working...
            X