X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha
    Yeah,,walking in the joint for the first few times the boys try to beef up a bit and rub there little willys to get your attention,,but once you make a beeline for the femboys they soon get the message and go on about there business of scratching there nuts and looking bored.
    I think the trick is get there early before guys like stogie come in and take the cream off the top.
    Mind you its fun scouting the bars in search of that special one.

BK

Comment

It would seem its time to go back & visit this part of town on my next Tour of Duty.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 24 2007,03:56) I took the prettiest one and stained a condom with poo!  

You "twat" Stogie, Ive just had to "bin" my toasted teacakes now

Does this make us even now for that "iffy" beer I gave you

Dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 24 2007,11:56) I was there last night... The blue signs were in tact!
          I meant the Sunee Plaza sign at the entrance on Soi VC...not the Kaos sign....

Comment

@ Dave... we're all square mate.. but allow me to buy you a nice beer in The Guess Bar later this week!

@ Tomcat... oops... I should have guessed that's the sign you were talking about...

By the way - I looked for the bar opposite Kaos and saw loads of small ones and didn't fancy trying them all so I missed out on the biggest secret!

Comment

Indo,
              I'll be in to Bali in August. Can you give a bit of info on the femboy scene there.
              Is it all on the street or are there some bars you can pick up at. And whats a
              good cheap hotel to stay in.

Comment

Hey Saintly,

Indo turned me on to two good hotels in Bali.

If you want cheap the Galaxy can't be beat. And less than a football field away is plenty of fem boys and warias.

If you have a more flexible budget then the Courtyard is a great choice.

Thanks again Indo!

Comment

Hey PD, let me know when your next trip is on,,Im living there now,,so can meet up for a beer.

I have a list nearly as long as my arm,,depends what your looking for. Going to try and take a few pics of some femboys, Lb's and so-on over the next few weeks,,see how things go..

BK

Comment

Thanks pigDogg

I'll check them both out. The fem boys, are they in bars or on the street? and whats the going rate.

Comment

tomcat, is that in pattaya or bangkok or?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X