Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestions on how to fulfill a fanstasy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on how to fulfill a fanstasy?

A particular young lass whom i intend to be meeting up with on my next trip to Pattaya next month told me that a fantasy of hers would be to have sex while in water.
    Any ideas on how I could accomodate this?
    Most hotel pools can't be used after dark and would not be very hygenic for other patrons.
    Swimming at Pattaya (or even Jomtien) at night might not be too clean or safe?
    Maybe a secluded beach on Koh Larn? But would not want to stay there overnight and would not really want to be doing this actvity in broad daylight.
    I am at a bit of a loss!
    I remember reading a thread somewhere about a jacuzzi/spa in a room on the top of a swiss restaurant on Walking Street somewhere that could be rented on a nightly basis - anyone know what I am taling about.
    Damn I love that pool at the Marriott at night surrounded by landscaping and beautifully lit with a swimup bar but obvously that is not an option.
    Any suggestions that are kinda romantic, not too pricey, private, clean and not unhygenic for other patrons would be appreciated. I would love to fullfill this girls fantasy for her. Thanx guys.

President Solitaire on Soi 11, get one of the rooms with the big jacuzzi....AND TAKE PICTURES.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

You are so right about taking pictures - I have been to BKK/Patts about 5 times now, but when I have them back in my hotel room I just feel too awkward/shy to pull out a camera and expect them to pose - also I am hyped up for sex and whilst I am a semi-pro photographer I can't say photography makes me horny! Maybe I could try that angle post-coitus? I don't know - any advice there too? It's the main reason I haven't done trip reports - they seem pretty undervalued without the pics to go along!

Comment

(neo2025 @ Jan. 01 2008,03:11) You are so right about taking pictures - I have been to BKK/Patts about 5 times now, but when I have them back in my hotel room I just feel too awkward/shy to pull out a camera and expect them to pose - also I am hyped up for sex and whilst I am a semi-pro photographer I can't say photography makes me horny!  Maybe I could try that angle post-coitus? I don't know - any advice there too?  It's the main reason I haven't done trip reports - they seem pretty undervalued without the pics to go along!
         with you there neo

When I am doing " foreplay" or an "insert" with my g/f the "LAST" thing I want to do is "pose" "stop" "camera" "action", it would be a total "hard off" for me and not "natural" for me personally

Stogie has the " best" idea in my book and "video" yourselfs "at it" and then take "stills" later  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

where is the team spirit fellas??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Do a Billy, set your camera up on a Tripod (book or anything) and trigger it remotely & often.

Comment

So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I will look into President Solitaire on Soi 11, thanks Snick.
                Any more ideas???

Comment

for outdoor sex in pattaya, try the beach between pattaya and jomtien. actually its best daytime. at night
                  there are thais(men) that use the area for fishing. had this awkward experience. i was doing this gg and of a sudden i had this feeling someone is watching me. it was pitch black but i turned to my side and there was this thai man standing almost over us, watching. i guess he wanted some action cos he didnt move, but started a conversation with the gg, and wasnt bothered by my apperance and my dick fully erect.

at daytime though there are rarely any people there. but if there are, go into the water and do the deed
                  there. i would suggest you get your girl really wet first. otherwise the saltwater will scratch the skin of the head of your penis.

this place is not a beach pr se. as it does not belong to any hotel or others, or did. been a little while since i was there. go from budda hill turn righ and left and go straight ahead. would recommmend you drive or your girl drive a motorbike.

Comment

penthouse hotel in pattaya, some rooms have jacuzzi... and the kitten gogo downstairs has one if you need to do it in public...

Comment

Working...
                    X