X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CragR View Post
    There is lots of ladyboys in Cha Am and also Hua Hin has many.
    So it isn't as ladyboy free over there as you might think.
    I saw a few ladyboys when I had been in Hua Hin. At that time, there used to be a ladyboy bar (the Caddyshack bar closed since then).
    I had been disappointed though. They didn't look as pretty as in Pattaya and they asked for higher price. The choice was restricted too. I guess hookers (mainly GGs) attending in the bars expect to find a young German guy with a high budget.

Otherwise, I never read any field report dealing with Cha Am.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

I saw a few ladyboys when I had been in Hua Hin. At that time, there used to be a ladyboy bar (the Caddyshack bar closed since then).
      I had been disappointed though. They didn't look as pretty as in Pattaya and they asked for higher price. The choice was restricted too. I guess hookers (mainly GGs) attending in the bars expect to find a young German guy with a high budget.

Otherwise, I never read any field report dealing with Cha Am.
      This is why I have provided a guide to finding ladyboys in Cha Am.

Recently visited Cha-am beach which is about 30 minute drive north of Hua Hin. Cha-am is a long stretch of beach with the nicest part right in the main town.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I'd like to take a date to this top resort north of Cha Am, so close to Bangkok too.
        It's called Hua Hin but it is far north of there.

https://www.so-sofitel-huahin.com

This looks to me like a ladyboy on their main page photos.

chaammap.jpg
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

LPN Condos
          Free Bicycles at the resort, and Motor bike rentals in town.
          Even horses....

Not so many ladyboys but great to bring your own.
          No restaurant but there is always food at the beach during the day.
          Never the same beach twice, there is a very long stretch of beach to explore and other stuff too.

Facebook คอนโด L.P.N. คอนโดมิเนียมสังคมคุณภาพในชุมชนน่าอยู่ Condo Condominium in Vibrant Community

Condos starting at 999,999 baht
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The train is a viable option down that side of the gulf, most of the towns are connected.
            You can take the train to Ban Krut in 5-6 hours for 600-900 baht.
            http://www.thailandtrains.com/train-...k-to-ban-krut/

There is trains to Cha Am/Phetchiburi and Hua Hin in about 3 hours from Bangkok.

Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

This is the busiest beach in Cha Am on a Saturday very large.
              It is right in town. Poor man's Hua Hin.

Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I hired a car from Hua Hin to Ratchaburi for 2200 baht the hwy isn't all that busy seemed liked the bus ride from Ratchaburi to Bangkok took longer

Comment

The first time my GF drove her car from Bangkok.

That highway is not super busy until you get into Hua Hin area.
                  We drove a motorbike 30 minutes to Hua Hin with no issues.

From Bangkok to Cha Am it is really fast.
                  We paid 2000 baht to Hua Hin from Bangkok in an SUV.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Chiang Mai becons you. Hope the forest fire smog has lessened. Next year I'll try for Chiang Mai and also Ko Samui and Ko Tao. Didn't know the highway was vastly improved towards Don Mueang. I used to read there were a lot of night robberies of taxis. Even caught an Arab who was kidnapping, robbing, and killing female tourists. Made me delay my second trip to LOS for some 10-20 years. Wonder what Katoeys looked like during the VietNam War years. Anybody got photos?

The declining numbers tells me that there will be less competition for the best ladyboys. Low demand means better bargains to be gotten. So many Kats and too few sex tourists with money to spend to get the best.

https://www.pattayaone.news/chiang-m...-empty-hotels/

Shunned by Chinese, Thai tourism braces for slow season. Hotels in Thailand’s most popular holiday island have been forced to slash prices

Comment

Well if you go to Ban Krut you are almost at Ko Tao, Koh Samui and Koh Phanagan.
                      5 hours by train is not bad at all.

Finding ladyboys outside of resort areas is pretty much the same in most smaller towns in Thailand and especially Isaan.

Go to the main entertainment area of the city or town. Usually there is 3 -50 establishments depending on the size of the place.
                      Karaoke clubs are common and also a great place to find ladyboys in the country.
                      Also if there is a disco or music hall that would be your next best place to find them as they mingle with everyone else there.
                      Usually outside the clubs you will find some groups of people hanging around outside smoking or whatever.
                      One group will usually be the Rasta crowd with Jamaica hats smoking their brains out on one side and often a group of ladyboys.
                      Some are under age and just hanging out with their friends.

Another good trick is to make yourself aware of any festivals or concert events in the area.
                      Markets and other busy places like this are good.
                      Thai music concerts like the ones that travel the countryside are very popular and you will find a gaggle of ladyboys at the back of any large crowd like this. Everyone in Thailand loves a good show of any kind. This was at the M150 show in Buriram.

Lastly beauty shops and hair salons are often run by ladyboys, have ladyboys working there or hanging out.
                      Some other bars may have ladyboys hanging around too.

100 Pipers YUK!
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Would love to watch these colorful stage shows. The only ones I've seen are the dancing shows in the back lot of Pattaya Central Festifval around Christmas time.

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post
                          Well if you go to Ban Krut you are almost at Ko Tao, Koh Samui and Koh Phanagan.
                          5 hours by train is not bad at all.

Finding ladyboys outside of resort areas is pretty much the same in most smaller towns in Thailand and especially Isaan.

Go to the main entertainment area of the city or town. Usually there is 3 -50 establishments depending on the size of the place.
                          Karaoke clubs are common and also a great place to find ladyboys in the country.
                          Also if there is a disco or music hall that would be your next best place to find them as they mingle with everyone else there.
                          Usually outside the clubs you will find some groups of people hanging around outside smoking or whatever.
                          One group will usually be the Rasta crowd with Jamaica hats smoking their brains out on one side and often a group of ladyboys.
                          Some are under age and just hanging out with their friends.

Another good trick is to make yourself aware of any festivals or concert events in the area.
                          Markets and other busy places like this are good.
                          Thai music concerts like the ones that travel the countryside are very popular and you will find a gaggle of ladyboys at the back of any large crowd like this. Everyone in Thailand loves a good show of any kind. This was at the M150 show in Buriram.

Lastly beauty shops and hair salons are often run by ladyboys, have ladyboys working there or hanging out.
                          Some other bars may have ladyboys hanging around too.

100 Pipers YUK!
                          If you add Wechat and TF App, you increase your chances to find a local ladyboy.

Comment

Beautiful photos. Better beaches than Pattaya Beach where the waters must be polluted. have you ever wondered about that drain outflow next to the Pattaya Beer Garden. Don't eat there if it's draining heavily. Hmm. Should I go alone or take someone who will charge me a daily bar fine?

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

If you add Wechat and TF App, you increase your chances to find a local ladyboy.
                              Yes and Tinder too.

I was just saying places you can probably find ladyboys in person.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                                Beautiful photos. Better beaches than Pattaya Beach where the waters must be polluted. have you ever wondered about that drain outflow next to the Pattaya Beer Garden. Don't eat there if it's draining heavily. Hmm. Should I go alone or take someone who will charge me a daily bar fine?
                                Yeah well there is just less sewage and waste being pumped into the ocean.
                                Any large resort has this issue that most of the waste is being sent out to sea.

Pattaya beach the water is murky and unclean but it is a massive busy resort in an enclosed bay.
                                Part of the problem is all the boat and water traffic stirs things up and then there is the waste.

Cha Am beach is long and wide open with minimal development.

I won't pay a bar fine forever. I usually offer to pay them 3 days bar fine and after that it is up to them to deal with it.
                                They can take vacation or whatever.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X