Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which hotel bathrooms have hand-held bidets?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which hotel bathrooms have hand-held bidets?

"hand-held bidet" is the closest i can come to describing the hose and sprayer attached to many, but not all, thai hotel bathroom toilets.

having seen (and appreciated ) their cleansing effects, i now prefer staying at hotels which have them. unfortunately, my memory is slack, so i was hoping for some help filling out this list.

With regard to some of our favorite "LB Friendly" hotels...
    in bangkok i know the Majestic Grand - yes.
    The Dynasty Inn Grande - no. (although they do have 2 handheld shower heads which almost suffice)

in pattaya i know the LK Metropole and LK Renaissance and Whitehouse Condotel - yes.
    the sunshine hotel and residence - no in the superior rooms, but i can not remember as clearly if they're also lacking in the deluxe rooms.

The one i can not remember at all -- the Areca Lodge in pattaya.

So, first up -- anyone know/remember about the Areca Lodge?
    And then, is this too strange a thread to be useful? For me, all things being equal between two competing hotels, this could be a bigger decider than, say, "breakfast included" -- which i can never get out of bed to take advantage of anyway!

Look forward to additions to the yes and no lists -- starting with the Areca.
    Thanks.
    And yes, i could just write the hotel and ask, but thought this might interest someone besides me. If not, no worries, i'll email and ask how equipped their rooms are for cleaning out ladyboys' buns...

I had one installed in my apartment the first week I was there. Right after my first guest (Cee) asked where it was.

Can't help you with the hotel question, I don't remember either.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Well I do know that Dynasty Inn and DIG both don't have them. In Pattaya, Dynasty Inn also does not.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

On the other hand, all the toilets in La Bamba have them...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

You mean one of these
          Attached Files

Comment

I thought all Hotels in LOS has those hose..
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
            Albert Einstein

Comment

(Onebadindan @ Feb. 03 2008,11:20) I thought all Hotels in LOS has those hose..
              No... the Marriott's too classy for any anal bum cleaning hoses.

However if you like picking up drunk and cheap dates off of Beach Rd. the hose might be worthwhile if she shits and forgets to lift the lid.... or remove her pants!

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
              Attached Files

Comment

(BAM @ Feb. 02 2008,21:27) However if you like picking up drunk and cheap dates off of Beach Rd. the hose might be worthwhile if she shits and forgets to lift the lid.... or remove her pants!

Ā 

Will A Hand Held Bidet Clean Off These Girls?

Comment

(Onebadindan @ Feb. 03 2008,11:20) I thought all Hotels in LOS has those hose...
                  So did I!

Comment

Areca Lodge Pattaya has them, but many hotels in Chang Mai donĀ“t.

Comment

Unfortunately the Grand Business Inn does not have them, but strangely enough their budget hotel, Business Inn does.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 02 2008,23:46)
                        (Onebadindan @ Feb. 03 2008,11:20) I thought all Hotels in LOS has those hose...
                        So did I!
                        So don't you find it interesting (disappointing? illogical? unhygienic? ) that at least two of the most popular hotels in all of thailand for BM's here (the Dynasty Grand in BKK and the Sunshine in pattaya) do not have them? I mean there's tit and then there's TIT!

ps
                        Snick, was it expensive to install? i might put one in my home in the states -- certainly be a conversation starter!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 03 2008,12:46)
                          So did I!
                          Your joking right. How many hotels have you stayed in whilst in Bangok? Maybe about 50% of those I have stayed in have these.

Comment

(BAM @ Feb. 03 2008,12:27) No... the Marriott's too classy for any anal bum cleaning hoses.
                            However if you like picking up drunk and cheap dates off of Beach Rd. the hose might be worthwhile if she shits and forgets to lift the lid.... or remove her pants!

Long time didn't see that pic! I guess I lost the www reference
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

An old hand told me at the DIG he simply unscrewed the shower head, I tried it, it works. Good alternative for where there are no douches.
                              When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Working...
                              X