Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting bangkok.. places to stay?

Hey everyone,
    Im visiting bangkok as of the 18thAug 08. so in two weeks. I am wondering if anyone has a place for me to stay and or know any good /affordable(non expensive ofcourse) places to stay?

Im 19 years of age. and it'll be my first time in Bangkok. If anyone could let me know that would be much appreciated.. oh and im Australian

Thanks
    Alex

Have you been out in the sun without a hat??
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Your gonna die a happy man
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

What do you mean out in the sun??

Comment

Big orange thing in the sky (thats the blue thing with clouds in it sometimes)

x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I know what the sun is, but what are you trying to say??

Thanks again

Comment

Hello Awesomeyeah,

Welcome to the forum.    

I think Naang Faa is suggesting you may be a little out of your head!     I'm inclined to wonder myself but we'll put it down to inexperience.    

There is a complete thread about Bangkok hotels which runs to 20 pages.

Remember there are several thousand hotels in Bangkok which in area is around the size of Sydney.
              Without an idea of price range and area you are looking for there is now way we can give you a sensible answer.

Have a look at the above thread and /or do a little reading on theforum and internet.
              When you have an idea of what you are looking for come back here and ask again.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 01 2008,19:23)
                   Big orange thing in the sky (thats the blue thing with clouds in it sometimes)

x
                Nut Nut Ms Faa
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(awsomeyeah @ Aug. 02 2008,02:55) I am wondering if anyone has a place for me to stay Im 19 years of age.
                  Put on a wig and a pair of stockings and Stogie will let you stay at his place!
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

This guy is a backpacker looking for a free ride!

Comment

(ciobha @ Aug. 01 2008,23:29) Put on a wig and a pair of stockings and Stogie will let you stay at his place!
                      There you are an offer of a ride room  -  OK it may have a (small?) drawback!      

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

[quote]
                        (Road Runner @ Aug. 01 2008,19:51)
                        Originally posted by ciobha,Aug. 01 2008,23:29
                        ...There you are an offer of a ride room  -  OK it may have a (small?) drawback!
                        Followed by a quick push forward !
                        You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                        I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

am wondering if anyone has a place for me to stay and...
                          Where is the smiley for a red flag!

Comment

(awsomeyeah @ Aug. 02 2008,02:55) Im 19 years of age. and it'll be my first time in Bangkok. If anyone could let me know that would be much appreciated.. oh and im Australian
                            what's the last part mean...... you want to spend more on beer than your room?

Understood!  

head down soi 1  Sukhimvit, next to where the old Guess Bar location was and across from the JW Marriott .... this soi also faces the back end of Bumrungrad Hospital...... about 200 meters in from Sukhimvit on the left is The Golden Palace; far from a Palace and more puke green than Golden, it's perfectly suitable for a young lad like yourself,  and even an old salt like meself stayed there a few times in 1998-1999 when I was a poor and backpack-carrying shitbum. Pool, good location, about 600-700 baht per night, AC and hot water.

No, you can NOT do any better and NO, it's unlikely that anyone here will put you up for free!

shouldn't a young fella like you be staying on Khoa Sahn road??   200-300B per night dives are always available there
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I'm sure Billy69 would set you up on the couch of his room if he's in town. Of course he's gonna fuck the shit out of your ass every night when you sleep, but hey, its a free room!
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X