Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy friendly hotels Ko Chang @ Auttaya

Hi,
    I see there is alot of advice for LB friendly hotels in Bkk but I also wanted to know if anyone has any experience with hotles in Ayuttaya and Ko Chang which are LB friendly? Since I will be travelling with a ladyboy to those locations I thought it best to ask reather than book and find I can't let her stay with me in my room.

Thank you!

If you are traveling with an lb (or 2 or 3), it is fine to book the room for the required number of guests. There is no issue if she checks in with you and you have specified two people for the room.

The comments about lb/guest friendly hotels are those who do not charge you extra for having a guest stay with you either for short time or long time who did not register with you during check in.

The only problem you may have is if she dresses provocatively and the hotel is geared to family tourists - and that would be from the guests, not the hotel staff.

Enjoy your travels!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you for the advice. That is good to know! I will only be travelling with 1 LB for a number of days but no guarentees she won't want to dress like a slut.

Comment

Last trip thanks to the kind thai government i managed to steal a couple of free nights at the Hard Rock hotel in Pattaya.
        Been there before but in my mostly pussy past days so i forgot about their policy about lbs.
        Whitout any shame (End Heterosexual Privilege!!!!!!!) i asked the cute receptionist if there was a problem for the hotel to have gay guests, funny that at the beginning she wasn't understanding that i was talking about me .
        She turned red and she answered mai pen rai:tumbleweed:
        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Hallo - hope you have fun on your trip. About a year ago I stayed at Nang Nual resort on Koh chang.
          The hotel has an lb show 1 or 2 times a week and a lot of their staff are lb. One of them used to work in BKK in one of the cabarets.

Hope it helps! But be aware no sun beds or anything availableon the beach. But you can hire a motorboat that brings you to the island out front - normally no people you will find a very quiet spot!

Comment

you should have no problem if the LB is travelling with you and registers at check-in .. exactly as rxpharm says
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Sorry I'm not going to be of any help whatsoever, but if you find a nice hotel in Koh Chang, please post it back here. I'm planning a trip there myself (and yes, there's a lot of good resources on the board in old posts also).
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I will post what I find in Ko Chang as well as maybe some LB pictures I can take for you when I return at the end of March.

Comment

by the way, Ayuthuya is only 1 hour drive from Bangkok. Struck me as more of a place to visit from Bkk rather than somewhere to stay
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

I planned to venture north towards Ayuttaya but stop at the Chatuchuk Market, arrive at Ayuttaya and stay over night then see the city and travel back to Bkk that evening. Might try travelling down the river on the way back.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Feb. 01 2009,22:39) if you find a nice hotel in Koh Chang, please post it back here. I'm planning a trip there myself
                      DP, here's a good source for Ko Chang info:

Ko Chang

Comment

Large Changs for only 44 baht at this joint on Ko Chang. For those that feel beer isn't a proper breakfast they also have a "Sangsom and Cornflakes" special, the breakfast of champions.
                        Attached Files

Comment

i just did a few google searches, came back with hundreds of places and things to http://www.iamkohchang.com/
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                          X