X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on where to stay...

Ok fellas, now i have been looking and reading up on accomdation.
    now i had planned a phuket / pattaya trip.
    with things not looking so rosey after xmas as we all do is spend a little to much im looking at bringing down a few costs.
    now as i want the whole pattaya exp im looking at leaving out phuket, i had originally booked the pbr for the last 9 days of my trip but now looking at 16 nights in pattaya and wanted a nice clean and safe place to stay.
    like i said read up on many place's and few pm's to Bm's as they have stayed at places of interest.
    so if any of you have a recommendations of some where which isnt to far away from 2nd rd and around 1000b a night i would gladly appreciate it.
    like i say this will be my 2nd time in patts and the first was only 4 nights so do not know much about the place.

Thank you in advance.

Spare Wheel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

I'm assuming that this is a joke post, right?
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

hey guys would you pick PBR hotel in Patts or Areca if Areca were 1591 Baht a night net all included and PBR is 1900 not net and doesnot include taxes etc?

Comment

PBR wins every time. The location is a factor in its' favor but it's the little things that matter the most and the PBR has them!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

First you need to use search for lots of threads already on this topic.

Secondly, there are thousands of places there now for much less. Prices ranging from 450 to 800 thb that are nice and have good locations without construction noise are all over. Just look around
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

No joke BS, just cant make up my mind, and is stated new to patts since been a bucket fan for some years

SW
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

thanks guys I dont have the patience to keep on looking

Comment

Working...
              X