X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamai hotel recomedation

Of all the places I've stayed so far in my month of wandering around the Kingdom, this is the hotel that provides the very best value based on the going rate in that area.

I stayed in one of their 950 baht rooms in the main building which they told me was normally 1250 baht. If you're a 3000 baht a night guy, think you'll like this place better than the 3000 baht places. If you're a 300 baht a night guy this hotel is so nice I think it'd be worth the splurge for you.

Easy access from the main road but also has an entrance from the beach and no charge for beach chairs.

Lamai is a saml place and you can walk everywhere. Limited ladyboy action so better if you like girls too but I found a ladyboy I really liked working in a girl bar and we spent 5 nights together.

I'll post the email address later but there is no website. Do not confuse this place with the Marina Villa which is right next door.I have not seen this place in any guidebooks.

Contact Info:

Marina Beach Resort
    [email protected]
    +66 0 7723 3116

Nowhere on the web as far as I know and not to be confused with Marina Villa right next door.

True value of rooms probaly 2500-3000 so a real bargain at 1250 or 950. Think anyone who stays here will be relly pleased.

Comment

Okay, my guess is in Phuket, 2nd option Pattaya?

Over,
      Zenangelo

Comment

Lamai on Ko Samui, not tons of ladyboys but somehow I found them .  Plenty of girls though.

Comment

Working...
        X