X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short time hotels

Going to cassas at nana for the 1st time soon and wondered if there are short time hotels there and how much they are, any good? appreciate advice.

Marty,

Yes, Nana Plaza has ST rooms available (Casa does not). Just go up to the 3rd floor. Any of the girls will help you. Not sure of the price, as I've always made it back to the hotel. Would think that somewhere around $500 +/- baht would be about right....Jeff, your a ST Hotel guy (previous posts have led me to believe you might have made this walk before), what's the going rate?

Lotusman

Comment

Hey Marty.....LotusMans spot on..t3rd Floor on Nana Plaza has short time rooms. there 300Baht for 2 Hours tops. Its just a small room Bed, toilet, shower. The rooms are freezing though and last time i went no hot water..... But hey if we wanted luxury we wouldnt go to the 3rd Floor in Nana for 2hrs now would we.......lol...Its Nice a cool 2000baht.....100Baht for her lady drink, 600Baht for her barfine, 300Baht for the room and a cool 1000baht for short time...Well thats how i did it. Didnt have any complaints but the other guys will tell u more about price im still a young learner.......:laugh:
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I dont think I would exactly call that walking, But yes I did make a visit
        to one of those charming rooms , once. That was about 9 months ago.
        So who knows what the prices are now. But, I belive it was less than 500
        baht... at closing time.

Comment

Jeff,

Good to hear from you.  Been so time since we have chatted.  Hope all is well.  So was it a sprint, or more of a dranging the leg.. ;-)

Lotusman

Comment

Thank you my friend,
            I just shot you an email .
            Yes I must say I did feel like the singha truck ran me over that night . But
            it was well worth the fun . I probally would not have done that if I was not as buzzed as I was . Short time is a very fun time , But it makes me feel so cheap ....I did get over it rather quickly tho, and nobody got hurt.....well it hurt a little the next day .

Comment

Fellas,
              I'm finally making the Thailand trip on 25 Oct. I'm wanting to check out KC3 and the local sites. Where is a good place to stay nearby and what prices should I expect?
              Thanks,
              Peacedog

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Nana Hotel ??
                Not friendly Personal and only 1  Guest at the same time , so no chance to try it with 2 Ladyboys at the same time.
                No Thanks Nothing for me
                Try the Dynasty Inn it's 20 Meters down the Road

• PigDogg
                PigDogg commented
                Editing a comment
                If you want quiet and laid back try the Grand Inn. If you want to be part of a surreal experince do the Nana. And the Dynasty and Majestic Suites get good reviews. These places range form one to two minutes away from NEP.

• Lotusman
                Lotusman commented
                Editing a comment
                Peacedog94,

I have a site with some of the information you are looking for.....

http://www.s4slotus2001tl.homestead.com/page1.html

Hope you have a good time, and if you want to meet for a beer, drop me a line..

Lotusman

Just tossin up what hotel to stay at this upcoming trip,,each time I drop into BKK I try to stay at different hotels,,,had a gutfull of Nanas,,dynasty and the likes, and recently been staying in hotels like the Tawana Ramada and Tarntawan up near patpong..
              But one hotel which is cheaply priced for US$34 a night is the
              ASIA HOTEL,on Phayathai rd..,Noticed they have a ladyboy caberat and nightclub on the premises..and a bar...

Any of you locals suggest a night or two at this place is ok???
              If it gets the thumbs down,,its back to surawongse rd for me..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 25 2004,01:38)
                Yes - everyone I have ever spoken to raves about the Dynasty...
                http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_h...cons/laugh.gif

I like it also , good budget hotel no bull shit what you see is what you get. Although that nobody at the reception will ask you questions about your joiner (s) if you wishe to stay anonymous you can use the side alley avoiding the reception and the lobby.

Lovelane

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                I "booked" in with no passport and nothing other than what I was standing in.
                Wrote out a registration card, my name was Tom Cruise and I lived in Kabul.
                The receptionist looked at the card and called me Khun "Tum" gave me the key and that was that.
                And yes the back alley is a decent thoroughfare anyway to take back the girl/s if you dont want to use reception, but seriously why bother, you can walk through with a giraffe and an elephant for a 3some and no one would even look at you.
                I havent been there for 6 months, but Dave and a few other mates have used it recently and wouldnt stay anywhere else.
                Mike

• stogie bear
                stogie bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by
                you can walk through with a giraffe and an elephant for a 3some and no one would even look at you
                That's true enough... They'd be eyeing up the elephant! http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_h...ons/tounge.gif

hi can any1 tell me any hotels in bangkok that are not dear or cheap were all the action is bars ladyboys and girls to hire kind regards phil hope some1 can help me i be in bkk in july

Comment

• BAM
                BAM commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by (chazguy007 @ Mar. 08 2005,13:08)
                Originally posted by (generouschap @ Mar. 08 2005,05:38)
                Should I stay at the marriott instead where I can get an $85.00 a night room w/out breakfast and no wifi in my room like Omni?
                Marriott has wifi & wired in each guest room...not sure if there is a charge, but they do have it....check their website...also wireless in all lobby areas
                The high speed is wired into all the rooms. It's 650b ($16.95 USD) per 24 hours unlimited use. the connection was great and always fast. This goes for the JW Marriott in Bangkok and the Pattayan Marriott.

• BAM
                BAM commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by (ozzie @ Mar. 07 2005,17:02)
                Originally posted by
                Marriott is 5 star
                Bam you get commission for every time you recommend the Marriott mate  http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_h...ons/tounge.gif
                Funny you should say that€¦ they just sent me a $100USD coupon redeemable at any Marriott hotel worldwide. Seems they like me now for brining drunk and slutty Ladyboys into there fine hotels and shocking all the guests.

• Randyman
                Randyman commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 08 2005,15:01)
                Bam you get commission for every time you recommend the Marriott mate  http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_h...ons/tounge.gif
                Funny you should say that€¦ they just sent me a $100USD coupon redeemable at any Marriott hotel worldwide.[/QUOTE]
                You sure they didn't mean,..any "Other" Marriott http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_h...icons/rock.gif

randyman

So here's your chance to vent your spleen about these oft poorly supported of P4P requisites - The short time room!

First off, here's what I want...

Large open space with a proper sized bed...

A proper shower with clean WHITE towels...

A bed with clean WHITE linen...

Easy and discreet access from the bars...

I don't want expensive colored bedding and sheets because you know that this will never get washed every time it's used!

I don't want to step into an oil barrel full of dirty water - I want a proper shower! And the towels have to smell and look clean and they must be white.

The room has to be well lit so I can pick out the pubes from the previous tenent!

let's face it - I never use these rooms anyway because they are so seedy and disgusting!

The best bar for s/t rooms I have ever seen is The Guess Bar, but unfortunately I don't fancy any of the girls!!!

So - wade in chaps and let us know your tales of joy or woe... and what you expect for your 300 Baht...

Mr Grumpy!

Comment

• donnnnnny
                donnnnnny commented
                Editing a comment
                (Skinhound @ Apr. 22 2007,12:25) The Legendary (among Jakarta old hands anyway) Hotal Melawai.  

The 6th floor has a bar with about 30 Indonesian girls...at least a few of whom were very hot.  

For 300,000 rupiah (about 30 USD) you could get a beer, your choice of girl for an hour, and a room with shower, double bed and sheets changed after every customer.  

The easy availability of cheap sex there always struck me as amusingly ironic given its status of the most populous muslim nation on the planet.  

Good times
                i was in the melawi in 2005 the girl cost 200,000k rupiah / 1-30mins the beer was extra but the girls and rooms were very ok
                blow row a was also called three holer road as well as far as i can remember back in 1986 https://theladyboyforums.com/iB_html...oticons/oz.gif there was also a strip of shacks on the other side of clerk called baluga row

• jadeite
                jadeite commented
                Editing a comment
                Worth noting that the ultimate ST rooms are to be found at the fancy massage complexes. Poseidon has pictures online of their ST rooms. While mostly you will find white skinned, young gg's at these places, some even have a pre-op katoey or two in the fishbowls.

• olekunde
                olekunde commented
                Editing a comment
                i will back up mardhi, lovely home is quite lovely .. a bit off broadway maybe if you dont know pattaya or dont drive a bike, but it won't cost you more than 20/40b depending on your transport

Working...
            X