Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest info about NANA hotel (soi 4) Bkk.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest info about NANA hotel (soi 4) Bkk.

hi guys, for all u customers of nana hotel its my pleasure to inform you that since 01 of june nana hotel increase their price for the standard double room
    to the amount of 1.490baht net.(last year was 1.390).
    and that includes breakfast free bottled water every day in the room plus free entrance to ur faforite lb(lbs)or
    ggs.oh yes i forgot the free entrance at the disco downstairs-not that i go there,i like to start my night at
    the 4 clubs at nep but i always end up at guess.
    if you are reculars at nana hotel and usually you book your room from your country my advice is when they confirm your resevation(by email) write back to them tell
    them that you are a recular customer and ask for a discount.they will answer u back and i am sure that they will give you a discount (20%).but pls dont tell them that i told you that .I hope stogie doesnt move my
    message.

Good update and info!

Comment

Has anyone stayed here recently?

A little nformation about the Nana, the state of the rooms, etc would be appreciated.

Given its location the price seems reasonable, but it has been there a long time & it would be nice to know what to expect.

With the price quoted above, it's a sure thing that it hasn't been renovated, but if it is clean & presentable, then it can't be the worst choice, given its location.

I've always found the food fine at 3am in the restaurant & the line-up of talent in the carpark at that time would take some beating.        
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Two or three years ago I was told they were doing renovations to the rooms.
        I don't know if that was an extensive rebuild or just a quick lick of paint though.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

For the life of me, I can't understand why they stay booked as much as they do.  I stayed there once and never again.  The room was very dated, worn carpet, needed major facelift.  Also the drains in the bathroom stunk of sewer gas and throughout the room.   I complained to the front desk and they sent a housekeeping person up with some pine sol to pour in the drains and sprayed some.  1 hour later the same stink prevailed.  For similar money, I go to Majestic Suites or Dynasty Inn.

Tapioca

Comment

Agreed, it remains a mystery to me why the Nana seems to operate on damn near 100% occupancy year on year.
            I even stayed there in February for one night just to see if the standard rooms had improved......they had not  
            Nan from Guess had a right strop for expecting her to stay there with me

Comment

For an extra 500 baht the Omni (become an Ascott member and save a little) is a good choice.

Though I suppose the Nana is the ultimate monger hotel.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 25 2008,00:36) Has anyone stayed here recently?

A little nformation about the Nana, the state of the rooms, etc would be appreciated.

Given its location the price seems reasonable, but it has been there a long time & it would be nice to know what to expect.

With the price quoted above, it's a sure thing that it hasn't been renovated, but if it is clean & presentable, then it can't be the worst choice, given its location.

I've always found the food fine at 3am in the restaurant & the line-up of talent in the carpark at that time would take some beating.
                The suprior and deluxe rooms are generally ok and new renovated. Some of the suprior rooms are in 10th and 11th floor. So there is a problem with the water pressure and it is sometimes hard to take a shower. A lot of the deluxe rooms are above the disco. So it is difficult to sleep before 2am. But who needs to sleep early in bangkok ?

Comment

It stays booked because It is seen as The Monger's Hotel, and new visitors have to stay there...

Only after you have arrived do you realise what a shithole it is!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I don´t think it is a shithole. For the price it is quite ok. The most guys are going there for the special atmosphere and not for the "superb" rooms. NEP is opposite, the parking-lot and the "events" in the lobby and in front of the hotelbar near the disco-entrance are a "must see" for all mongers in BKK, especially your are a beginner.For that you like it or hate it.

Comment

(rainie @ Jul. 25 2008,16:46) most guys are going there for the special atmosphere
                      From Tapioca's post that sort of special atmosphere most could do without.
                      Plus it's easy to fix with a program of drain cleaning and the right sort of antibacterial drain cleaners.
                      (Pine Sol is a complete waste of time - it's designed for cleaning surfaces not drains!)

On another point;- the Nana Hotel's booking record - I figure many of their guests stay there more through inertia than common sense.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Well,staying at the Nana is a right of passage...something every bloke has to do at some point in their life. I checked in for a weekend recently....not because I couldn't afford a better gaff,but simply because I wanted the sleazy experience.

I grabbed a post op LB outside the Grace,took her back to NH,the security asked me if I knew she was a LB when they did the ID card check,TBH they didnt give a fuck,just wanted to make sure I knew what was happening.

Yeah,Nana is shite....jaded,run-down...but its an institution.....worth doing just to say you've done it.

No regrets!

Comment

I guess it depends on your budget. I have been staying in the Nana since 2001, Back in 1975 I stayed in the Rose hotel near Pat Pong, 800 Baht a night. I am from the Viet Nam era, old fart and am not too fussy or get my panties in a fit, I just go with the flow, maybe why I have lived this long. You guys can have your 5 stars, all I need is a bed, shower and somewhere to shag. Hell buy some incense or air freshener if your so HI=SO !!!

Get a spray disinfectant or a wipe for the door knobs, phone, tv remote etc, etc, etc if you are so inclined. Just don't be such a PUSSY !!!!

DANNO
                          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

My friend once described the Nana Hotel as the vacation log cabin right on the lake.

Comment

Never liked the look of the place, not much difference in price for the D I Grande, which looks way better!
                              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                              X