X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriott BKK Courtyard?

The Marriott Courtyard opened on Rajdamri Rd. (not far from the Erawan Shrine) earlier this year, but I cant find any info regarding the hotel or P4P guests. Does anyone know if this property has the same relaxed policies as the other Marriott joints in BKK?

Never been, but I have a friend who works at the BKK Marriott Resort and when I asked him about guests, he says you should be fine. That said, hopefully someone with actual experience can chime in here.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Yes, the Courtyard is ladyboy friendly. I used points to stay there a couple weeks ago, no problems, but if I was paying out my own cash I would prefer to be a lot closer to Nana.

Comment

funny that you answered your own question .. any pics

Comment

So how are the rates at the courtyard? Any cheaper or better there than the full service in BKK.
          Thanks in advance
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

In my experience over the years both JW Marriott Bangkok and the Pattaya Marriott have always been very Ladyboy friendly...

The JW Marriot has been celled the Worlds finest 5 star whore house being the hotel is located right across from Nana. I wouldn€™t be surprised is 80% of the guests staying there didn't pick that hotel for any other reason.

On one of my trips I was arriving late so I pre booked a girl from the Eden sex club to arrive at my room at midnight. I got to the JW Marriott late and just got into my room at midnight... the phone rings and it's the front desk asking me if it's OK to send up 'the lady from Eden's that€™s waiting downstairs' talk about great service! They totally knew who she was and what she was all about!

Marriott€™s slogan is the €œSpirit to Serve€ and they sure do a great job at it!

Comment

(BAM @ Nov. 15 2008,21:57) ... I pre booked a girl from the Eden sex club to arrive at my room at midnight.
              Only one girl ??  
              Dutch.

Comment

That driftwood dude has nicked my avatar
                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Cheeky monkey
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(dutch @ Nov. 16 2008,22:16)
                    (BAM @ Nov. 15 2008,21:57) ... I pre booked a girl from the Eden sex club to arrive at my room at midnight.
                    Only one girl ??  
                    yeah Eden take-away can be just one... it's only in the club where you're forced into the 3-way anal action  

Comment

(BAM @ Nov. 17 2008,02:25)
                      (dutch @ Nov. 16 2008,22:16)
                      Only one girl ??  
                      yeah Eden take-away can be just one... it's only in the club where you're forced into the 3-way anal action  
                      OK, I didn't know that.
                      Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                      X