Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What area in BKK for one nt with your best girl?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What area in BKK for one nt with your best girl?

If you were going to BYOLB to BKK for one night, and wanted to avoid any potential land mines in the Nana area, where would you go, book your loom, and spend your evening? One neighborhood, for a nice, suave, laid-back evening...?

Cheers in advance.

How much do you want to pay?

for me the Conrad , Hyatt or Plaza Athenee are great hotels, good restaurants and bars, and then out to nightclubs later.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

A river view suite in lebua at state tower in Silom. 200euro a night. Really great hotel.

They have a restaurant on the roof top. I think about 62 floors up. Its super romantic.

All depends on how much you like this girl and what your budget is.

Cheers
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0yvjk6mzKE  

Comment

Maybe I should modify my request here...

I'm interested in neighborhood suggestions more than anything. And I'm not looking to break the bank on this night, just looking a fun area outside the p4p racket...

Cheers.

Comment

Booking looms - try one of the President hotel chain. My first suggestion would be the Grand President in Sukhumwit Soi 11. Second choice the President Solitaire which is a little further up Soi 11.
          Alternatively try one of the last minute booking websites for a good deal on a 4-5 star hotel.

Entertainment - try RCA (Royal City Avenue) just off Rama 9 road. It's got lots of discos and night clubs and prices are not crazy - though you have to pay an entrance fee in the door at the discos it usually includes a bottle of whiskey or two free drinks.

The other alternative for an Issan style night out is Tawan Daeng - work on getting there around 9.30-10 pm as it starts to get going around then. Closes around 1 am.
          This is very popular with the girls.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to stay on the river to catch a breeze & ferry around to some sights away from the mongers? First place I would go.

Comment

Thanks, Gents.

RR, I'll look into the President chain.

El Hefe, that sounds like a nice idea, but the river's pretty big. Could I trouble you for some more detailed info on your thoughts...?

Cheers.

Comment

Well I've gone to the Marriott Resort & Spa a few times to get away from the bedlam & really enjoyed it, but it might be more than you want to spend it sounds like? About $150/ngt US. It's a full resort with several pools, swim up bar, 5-6 restaurants on premises, spa services, riverside barbeque at sunset. It's on the "wrong" side (Thonburi) but has a free ferry that goes to the Oriental pier.

Check out the "Riverside" hotels on a site like asiarooms for others. I bet you might get a better deal with a local travel agent too.

It's nice to spend time on the water whether on the canals of Thonburi or a daytrip to Koh Kret for a change of pace.

Comment

farangbah, this hotel looks interesting in Chinatown and is not far from the river either. A bit pricey, but for sure far from the usual "entertainment" areas. Shanghai Mansion Boutique Hotel

For a riverside hotel this looks good and the price is ok: Centre Point Silom Hotel

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

That Centre Point one looks possible, but I've never been to that area. Is it nice (dare I say, romantic?) for walking along that stretch of the river, Gents? Or in the surrounding area? I'm looking to not have to use any transportation for the evening.

Dunno why I'm stressing so much about it. It's the one thing of the trip that's hanging over my head...

Comment

If you click on the map, you can see it is near the Shangra-la and Mandarin Oriental Hotels, and the Saphan Thakin BTS station. This is a nice area of the river, plus there is easy access to the ferries that go up and down the River. You are also not very far away from the Silom/Patpong area. Taxis should be abundant - and the State Tower is also nearby, where you can have a drink (pricey), and enjoy the best view of Bangkok's skyline.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

How about a night on the outskirts of BKK Farangbah?

http://www.siamsocietyhotel.com/

This place is out toward the airport so it will cost you to take a cab, but once there you're within easy walking distance of a dozen restaurants/bars, a couple karaoke rooms, coffee shop/bakery, and some gift shops.

The hotel itself is nice, ladyboy friendly, friendly all the way around actually. They have always treated my lady boy friends with civility and respect. You can get a room with your own private walled-in pool, sitting area, and outdoor shower, all right outside the sliding glass bedroom door.
                        Inside the room there's a wide jacuzzi tub where 2 can fit comfortably side-by-side (and many other positions). Hopefully she will give you a soapy too.  

Plus you're out in an area where the air is cleaner and you can actually see stars in the night sky. This is a true getaway.
                        If any of you mongers have your own cars, some of the rooms have an adjoining private garage.

I often gravitate to the SSH on my last weekend or last night in LOS. Since it's not far from the airport you're gonna spend the cab $ anyway.

Comment

And the winner is...:

Grand President. Royal Suite (now the "Deluxe Suite"). Decent deal. Subsequent conversations with the old lady had made it clear we shant be venturing too far from the loom on the first night of our reunion.

Thanks for all the input, Gents. Much obliged.

Comment

I would have suggested Sathorn. Away from p4p and still lots of night spots within short taxi distance. I stayed there for 2 nights with a non-p4p girl once, and never set foot near Sukhumvit.
                            (farangbah @ Apr. 21 2009,06:25) Grand President. Royal Suite (now the "Deluxe Suite"). Decent deal. Subsequent conversations with the old lady had made it clear we shant be venturing too far from the loom on the first night of our reunion.
                            Thought you were looking for a room outside of a p4p neighborhood. That's good you won't be going out at night, 'cause you booked a room not far from ground zero of p4p. You'll be surrounded by p4p ladies, ladyboys and punters!

If I was with someone that was not involved in p4p, this is that LAST neighborhood that I would stay. Oh well, it does have an upside ... if you get bored, you can always sneak out of a ST, shouldn't take you more than 1 minute from leaving the hotel.

Comment

Now you tell me! No, I know, of course.

Basically, it's around the corner from the place I'll be staying the previous few nights, she'll be arriving in the afternoon and we'll be ordering in, and a taxi will be arriving at checkout the next day to whisk us away to our private villa...

Comment

Working...
                              X