Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Federal Hotel (Bangkok) soi 7...

hi everyone,

i'm new here, so i am pleased to meet you all, and look forward to getting to know you all.

now, i am by all means not a rich person, and do not stay in the 3000baht + hotels, but don't worry, i am not a cheap charlie and never let money be an issue when dealing with girls  

i do, however, like to watch my money in other areas such as hotels, and the places i like to eat and drink. i always find the girl/lb bars to be very reasonable, and eat in mid-range restaurants, aswell as staying in mid-range hotels.

i have stayed at the federal hotel, and think it is good value, especially since they renovated the rooms, and the convenience of the location suits me. the pool area is nice, and it is fairly quiet there too, which i like. they charge about 1200baht per night.

my concern is, on my previous visits, i have never taken ladyboys back to the federal, so i don't want to make a booking unless i know it is ok. does anybody know if it will be a problem or not? if so, where else in the area would suit me.

thanks in advance,

sam  

Their home page is here...

[email protected]

Seems like a good spot but I'd email them first to make sure that you won't have guest problems...
    Attached Files

Comment

thank you stogie.

will do

Comment

Used to stay there quite a bit when I was in Bangkok almost once a week.
        Get one of the downstairs rooms. For some reason they are almost always booked.
        Why? Because it's almost like a S/T motel - you can park your car in front. If you don't have a car you can still sneak in. At times I took two ( GG's) with me ( ah the good old days when I was abit younger....)
        I have not taken a LB there yet but I don't think it would be a problem
        Lost in Space!

Comment

And it still has the "charm" of the R&R days in the Vietnam war.
          Lost in Space!

Comment

i quite like it there too MB. And yes, it really does have the feel of "old bangkok"

if you haven't been there for a year or 2, you will be pleased that all of the rooms have been renovated and a really quite nice now. the staff there have always been nice too, and seem to be happy to let you do your own thing without judging you. some of the staff have been there for decades.

i think you are right that LB's are probably not a problem, but i will take stogie's advice and email them to make sure  

Comment

Glad to hear it has been renovated, I will have to give it a try. The photos on their website look the same as when I last stayed there in 1992. I finally stopped since it was too old and worn out. It has always been busy with older European couples because of the low price for the location. I liked the pool view rooms at that time. The same guy owned the Honey Hotel as well. I never had any problem taking GG's back with me so I would expect no problem with LB's.

Comment

Working...
              X