Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangkok hotels that let 2 Ladyboys in for free?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok hotels that let 2 Ladyboys in for free?

I am dreaming of a ménage à trois with two ladyboys.  Now I would like to know what hotels in Bangkok - Suk 4 or nearby - would allow two ladyboys joining me without a joiner fee. Anyone can help?

Can't be much of a dream if you don't want to fork out the crappy joiner fee for a second ladyboy to join you.

Comment

Majestic grande soi2
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Also never had a problem with 2 at Majestic Suites...just small rooms for 3 (or more) people!!

Comment

Grand Business Inn on Sukhumvit Soi 11 - I've had up to 3 lbs visit me without extra charge (but all postops, maybe they will charge you if preops are invited! )

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

they charge per penis?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Aspen suites, soi 4. The rooms are big, and you usually get upgraded to an even bigger room/suite for free.

Comment

I thought Aspen Suites were in soi 2?
                When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

they are
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

oops, sorry!

Comment

And what a great hotel it is....

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 15 2009,21:34) Can't be much of a dream if you don't want to fork out the crappy joiner fee for a second ladyboy to join you.

Touche!

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 15 2009,20:34) Can't be much of a dream if you don't want to fork out the crappy joiner fee for a second ladyboy to join you.
                          Don't know why but that reply made me laugh
                          It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Take as many as you like in here , just slip the night watchman 50 baht and bring a bottle of moonshine for the local winos
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 16 2009,02:34) Can't be much of a dream if you don't want to fork out the crappy joiner fee for a second ladyboy to join you.
                              At the time you fork out the extra money for a second room or a joiner fee, the dear ladyboys will long have left the hotel. What remains is just a stupid spoiling of the prices - this time via-a-vis the hotels. You would feel better that way?    

Comment

Working...
                              X