Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana Hotel Extension?

Hi
    Haven't been in Thailand for 3 months but should be there in March. I was wondering how the new extension/building for the Nana Hotel is going, is it finished and what's the quality like. I'm assuming it's an upgrade from the old building .
    Snick have you noticed while sitting outside the Guess Bar , maybe a quick snap on the iphone

The hotel next to Guess is the Rajah, not the Nana Hotel.
    I'll take a look next week
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I think snapper means the construction that was going on on the opposite side of the parking lot away from Guess and would be behind Nana Hotel.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The building construction looks like it's finished, now doing the interior stuff I should think.

Comment

If you guys are talking about the new building south of Nana Hotel, I was told by a Bangkok resident that it is condominiums owned by Landmark Hotel. The Landmark also occupies part of the building which is the rear buildig of Dynasty Inn on Soi 4.

Comment

sorry for sliding outside the topic a little... but just next to crappy Rajah park is a the Majestic Grande hotel which is a very good hotel. Cannot figure out anything bad to say about the place.. service, rooms, breakfast, gym and all is excellent.
            The choice for the next generation

Comment

Thanks, I was just looking to book a stay at Majestic in October.  From other members in the forum, I'm also glad too see its very LB friendly  

Comment

Working...
              X