Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(deepthroat @ Jan. 15 2011,13:10) I booked Adelphi for my upcoming stay. Booked through Manarek's site as it's the same Agoda rate but also helps a fellow BM.
    Good man DT
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Steff @ Jan. 17 2011,17:43) Does anyone know if the Phachara Hotel Soi 6 Bangkok is guest friendly. It is not on Manarak's list so I assume it is not. Does anyone know for sure?
      there are many more GF hotels that are not on my lists!
      if I don't list a hotel, it doesn't mean it it not GF...
      only the opposite is true: if I list it, then there were reports that it is GF.

I try to include those who are good value over the standard 100 USD room in a standard 4 star hotel.

Comment

There are a number of very guest-friendly hotels that dont take bookings thro Agoda, and therefore not on your list for that reason, manarak?  eg. Majestic Suites, Dynasty Inn, etc

Btw, if I use your Agoda ilnk to book a hotel not on your list, you still get the credit?  Happy to do that - just did in fact, and will report back on the GF experience . (stayed there 3+ years ago with the same LB, so don't expect any hassles)  May just book her in at check-in, as Mrs TT Chang  
        TT

Comment

yes, TT, if you first go to my site and click on a banner or hotel link to agoda and then book another hotel, I still get the credit, thank you

Majestic Suites, Dynasty Inn, PBR are not in my list indeed because they can't be booked through Agoda, and possibly refused an agreement I offered (I made an agreement with Penthouse Hotel).
          Also, if they are not available thorugh agoda, I would have to fetch all the info manually - extra work - as opposed to getting it automatically through my XML fetching script directly from Agoda backoffice (for example stuff like GPS coordinates, so that I can draw the hotel location map).

All this info gathering, xml script programming, google map integration, etc. took me a lot of work, so I would like to see some returns. So please forgive me if I don't include all the good venues that don't use Agoda.
          On the other hand, I remember my first trip to the LOS, and I felt much safer when booking through Agoda than contacting the other hotels by email and being requested to pay by CC on their website powered by Bangkok Bank or whatever or being requested to transfer funds in advance to a thai account... brrr...

Today of course, I know better, but I think Agoda is the way to go for newcomers.

And I would of course be happy to get your hotel girlfriendlyness report, just remember that I rate a hotel as girlfriendly when you can come in every night with 2 different LBs every night without extra charge.
          Booking and checking in Ms. TT is a totally different story.

Comment

Working...
          X