X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shangri La Hotel, Bangkok

Hi Guys, I am coming to BKK for first time next Sunday 20 Feb, staying Shangri La Hotel. Wonderng how far is it form Nana, Guess Bar etc

Welcome to the board!

How did you end up booking the Shangri La hotel? It is actually closer to the Patpong Red Light district than Nana Plaza.

It would probably be about a 20 minute taxi ride to Nana Plaza if the traffic is ok, but perhaps double that if traffic is bad.

I am not too sure what the guest policy is either, I would not be surprised if they charged you for a non registered guest visiting your room as it is one of the better 5 star hotels in Bangkok.

There is a BTS station nearby, so you could take the Sky Train to Nana Station and then make your way to Nana Plaza, but it stops running at midnight, so returning would require a taxi.

If you look at this thread: Bangkok Hotels Ladyboy Friendly you will find great information about ladyboy friendly hotels near Nana Plaza.
    Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

You'll probably be doing 'Long Times' from the Shangri Las hotel, but I doubt of your company will mind! It's very posh and they'll love it there!

Mind you - it's getting harder and harder to find LBs who want to go long time!

The latest info I have is that The Shangri Las IS guest friendly but of course it's best to check for yourself.

PLUS it does get a mention on LuxuryGuestFriendlyHotels.com

Good luck and have a great stay...

Marko
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I've never stayed at the Shangri La but did get an extremely inexpensive booking thru Priceline there quite a few years ago. I couldnt take the trip and had to cancel.

At that time I was asking the same question and people were saying no problem as most true 5 star hotels treat the customer properly.

Of course it better if your ladyboy du jour is not wearing slutwear but you really won't know if you barfine her from a gogo.

So I really don't know. But I'm sure it's a great place!

Comment

There are two ladyboy bars located in Patpong. King's Castle 3 (KC3) is a bar with a mix of about 50% postops and 50% preops. King's Corner is a mix of about 50% postops and 50% ggs (genetic girls).

These bars would be about a 10 minute taxi ride away from Shangri La, or you could take the BTS Skytrain to the Saladaeng Station. However, the midnight cutoff as earlier mentioned would still apply.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you all for the info. Shangri La came about as I am travelling in a group, any exploits I manage will be in the moments I have to myself. Thought if I had a bit of info might make it easier for me to exlpore. I have read and seen alot on here about Guess Bar and it sounds extremely inviting.

Comment

Have a great first trip to Bangkok...

Hope you fall in love many times during the hours you manage to sequester for yourself!

Guess Bar is a good place to start...
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

You might also consider renting a second room in the Nana area for a couple nights for your privacy re your group if money is not an issue.

Comment

I stayed at the excellent Shangri La for a number of nights around ten years ago. While things may be quite different nowadays, I did not have any issues in taking un-registered guests back to my room, nor was a joiner fee requested or charged.
                  The only hotel in Bangkok which has so far asked me for that type of extra payment is the Asia Hotel.

Comment

Hey Murrumban it is a great property (the shangri la) but very fancy. you may feel very uncofrtable bringing your ladyboy back to your room their because after the first night if you are staying there for a week or so the hotel workers will know your name. I dont know about you but I am always very embarrased when it comes to bringing back ggs or lbs (especially lbs) to the hotel and I like the short term rooms near all the bars that the girls all know about.
                    reflections

Comment

Going by the dates of the posts I think murrumban maybe well have been and gone by now  

Would love to know how he went on though, Mr Bear should give him a Pm    
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                      X