X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landmark Hotel Bangkok

November 2013 i stayed at the Landmark Hotel Bangkok. It is a five-star hotel in central Bangkok on Sukhumvit Rd, near business and entertainment centers, embassies, the convention center, shopping districts and Nana BTS SkyTrain. It it just around the corner from Nana and my room actually over looked the plaza. I booked the room on Agoda and got it for around 2800 baht which is a decent price for a 5 star. The hotel is fine and obviously ladyboy friendly, I brought in 2 ladyboys one time and one ladyboy another time with no hassle or fee. It has a decent but small pool and i never tried any restaurants but they all look quite expensive.
    My room was nice with all the amenities but I found it a little stuffy and no windows open in this place. Overall the room while well equipped was getting a little dated for a 5 star. Can't argue with the price for what I got, just somehow this hotel didn't do it for me. I think I could say the whole hotel seemed kind of stuffy in a way. Top marks for location and ease of bringing in guests.
    138 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
    Tel: +66 (0) 2254 0404 Fax: +66 (0) 2253 4259
    Historic 5 star hotel in Bangkok’s Sukhumvit district close all the city’s landmarks, shopping and districts, transport links, including Nana Plaza. Features include spa, rooftop swimming pool and a number of bars with local and international dining.

DSC02955.jpgDSC02948.jpgDSC02949.jpgDSC02950.jpgDSC02954.jpgDSC02938.jpgDSC02935.jpg
    DSC02939.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Does that hotel room have 2 TV's ? I guess they know you're bringing in 2 ladyboys!

Comment

Only in Thailand do they install a 220 Volt power outlet next to the bathtub ! ...
      No one seems to ever take electrical safely into consideration. Nothing I've ever seen there is even grounded properly.

I'm glad you weren't electrocuted.

zapped.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
        Does that hotel room have 2 TV's ? I guess they know you're bringing in 2 ladyboys!
        Originally posted by BAM View Post
        Only in Thailand do they install a 220 Volt power outlet next to the bathtub ! ...
        No one seems to ever take electrical safely into consideration. Nothing I've ever seen there is even grounded properly.

I'm glad you weren't electrocuted.
        Yes it had 2 televisions about a foot apart.

You could use the hair dryer at the same time while you are bathing.
        What a convenience!

I used the walk in shower, so i'm fine
        I think there may have been a power outlet in there tho.

DSC02947.jpgDSC02953.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I've walked by that Hotel many times but I always wondered if you could take ladyboys in there.

Comment

Working...
          X