X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do many hotels not allow 3 somes?

Appologies to all those who don't like ppl asking for hotel suggestions.

I've tried to indicate what I have in mind.

I'm going to Bangkok mid March for about a week.

I'm looking for a discrete LB friendly hotel that is near (within 5-10mins walk of) Siam Square.

I'm on a modest budget so I guess around 1000 baht a night would be the kind of price I have in mind.

I'm hoping that at some point in my stay I can arrange a 3 some with a LB and a GG (how hard is it hard to find nice GGs that will do 3 somes with LBs?). Do BKK hotels generally allow 3 somes or not?

cheers
    Shiyon

The following experience is limited to hotels in the Nana area.

Although I have never taken 2 LBs back to the room at the same time, I have never had problems taking 2 GGs back to my hotel room. I have taken them back in pairs to Dynasty, Majestic Suites, Nana Hotel, Nana Inn, Grand President, and Amari, all without incident.

I have read somewhere, on this website I believe, that someone wasn't allowed to bring two LBs up to his room at the Nana Hotel. He supposedly allowed to take only one.

As far as getting a GG to have a threesome with a LB, those GGs are few and far between. Most Lbs don't want to be with GGs either, however LBs are easier to sway with $. I have seen a post on this site regarding a LB who has GG friend that will do a threesome. Maybe one of the other members can give you more info.

Comment

Originally posted by
      As far as getting a GG to have a threesome with a LB, those GGs are few and far between.  Most Lbs don't want to be with GGs either, however LBs are easier to sway with $.  I have seen a post on this site regarding a LB who has GG friend that will do a threesome.  Maybe one of the other members can give you more info.
      Nadia the lb massuesse offered to bring her gg friend the next time
      Mister Arse

Comment

I had Three ladyboys in my room at the AMARI, and Two the Next day with no problems.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Jan. 12 2005,15:32)
          I had Three ladyboys in my room at the AMARI, and Two the Next day with no problems.
          Miramark.....
          If I wasn't so jealous I'd call you a slut
          andyman

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Sounds like the Amari is worth looking into. With the Dynasty and Grand Pres as back ups (I'm gonna need a to sleep well so Nana wouldn't be ideal, and I previously had a disupte with Majestic).

I take it from the various responses that Siam Square is not very far from Nana Plaza?

cheers

Comment

It is a few minutes train ride. It is not exactly walking distance.

Comment

Why do you want to walk to Siam square when it is only a BTS ride and about 20 baht away from almost any of the worthwhile hotels?

Anyway I had problems at Dynasty with 2 LB's and actually had to go to the Penthouse for short time. I did however have 2 at the Ruamchitt Plaza near soi 15 on Sukhumvit and President Solitaire.

If you only expect to be having 2 or more in your room occassionally why not go to the short time hotels like PB or Penthouse only about 300 baht from memory for about 3 hours.

Comment

I should also add given the risk of being ripped off with 2 girls in the room sometimes it is wiser to go to a short time place unless you know the girls pretty well. That way none of your valuable stuff is lying around, although of course it should be locked up when possible or at least removed from site.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Jan. 14 2005,18:02)
                    I should also add given the risk of being ripped off with 2 girls in the room sometimes it is wiser to go to a short time place unless you know the girls pretty well. That way none of your valuable stuff is lying around, although of course it should be locked up when possible or at least removed from site.
                    Yes, this is very, very sound advice.

Comment

I had 2 girls in JW Marriott a few times and never had any problems. Same goes with the Marriott in Pattaya. I even got Marriott to change my bed to king size, when I arrived with 2 girls, they were more then happy. I like Marriott for there class service!! Around the hotel pool the only problem was some of the European looking guests looked at me dirty like I was a pervert having 2 hot young girls with me. I guess I really am a pervert! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 23 2005,23:52)
                        having 2 hot young girls with me. I guess I really am a pervert! LOL!
                        Nah....you're a "Provert"
                        andyman

Comment

Originally posted by (andyman @ Jan. 23 2005,22:57)
                          Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 23 2005,23:52)
                          having 2 hot young girls with me. I guess I really am a pervert! LOL!
                          Nah....you're a "Provert"  
                                        andyman
                          Yeah a ProVert!

Next time I plan on brining back 3 girls... lets see if I get a super king size bed this time!

Comment

Shiyon,

Getting a LB/GG may not be that easy, but you should have no problem getting a LB/post (cut) LB 3-some......Might be a good second option.

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
                            X