X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woraburi hotel

Anyone have any info on the Woraburi Inn supposedly down Soi 4 -the same street as Nana Plaza. How far is it from Nana Plaza? Is it guest/LB friendly? On their web site they look great and have good prices, but I love the convenience and ambience of the good old Nana Hotel. Thanks.

I just started posting recently so if I posted to the wrong area please move to where it belongs.

A friend of mine stays there everytime he is in BKK. He loves it. It is certainly guest friendly, not sure if that includes lb though.

Comment

Its at 128/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4. Easy walking distance. the rooms are less than 1,000 Baht and the suites are only 1,400 or thereabouts! It's a smallish hotel, but comes highly recommended. Has a pool on the roof etc!
      Attached Files

Comment

i'm coming back in bangok at the end of march.
        this time i make a resevation at this hotel.
        i hope lb friend.
        i will tell you.
        denis

Comment

I have stayed there a couple of times. Only good things to report. The only thing is that its a good 10 minute walk to Nana Plaza-worth it though! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

I've been there a number of times. Standard rooms are very small w/no tub. Has the 2 piece window w/a 4 inch opening in between so it can let in a lot of noise. I always jamb a towel in there to quiet it down. A fairly friendly little place. Wide open 1st floor, with no walls on 2 sides. (no aircon in resturant) The reception area is about 1 1/2 - 2 feet below the guest side so it's hard for them to see you when you walk by. I've never had a single guest problem, and I've always registered single. No carpets, which I really like too. Feels cleaner with tile.
            For lboy hunting, I'd rather stay at the Dynasty, lazy fucker I am.
            andyman

Comment

i have stayed there - ots ok
              and LBS are accepted
              also there are 3 openings so u can frisk them inside

Comment

Working...
              X