X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestic Suites

On my next trip I am planning to change hotels from Nana to Majestic Suites.
    The single superior room loks OK.
    Are they LB friendly ?
    Do they have a swimmingpool ?

Have I got the right address? The screen just appears totally black to me, and trying 2 different browsers
    Mister Arse

Comment

It's the correct address - I've been having the same problem with the site - but have used it successfully in the past.

If you're trying to make a booking there, check out www.asiahotels.com to make a booking.

Comment

I just did a google on Majesti suites bangkok and got the same website. Clicking the link worked - straight to the website which is up and running
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

The site uses flash - maybe you need to update/reinstall your flash player
          Too old to die young!

Comment

They should fix their crapy site. they got black text on a dark blue background.... you have to be on yabba to see anything!

Comment

Fuck - just called Majestic Grande - 150 Baht per hour to use the high speed internet in your room!!??
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Mar. 21 2006,10:51)
                Fuck - just called Majestic Grande - 150 Baht per hour to use the high speed internet in your room!!??
                See if they have a whole day rate like Marriott's of 600 baht for 24 hours. Thats only 25 baht an hour.

I did all my long distance phone calls this time using Skype and Vonage VOIP and boy did it save me tons of money. I must have saved $250
                Attached Files

Comment

Bring wireless that is the best way! I have no intentions of posting while in LOS, will be much to busy I will have my Sony and 2 cards that are 2 GB each.
                  Damn, will I survive

incher

Comment

(Midget @ May 23 2006,18:35) On my next trip I am planning to change hotels from Nana to Majestic Suites.
                    The single superior room loks OK.
                    Are they LB friendly ?
                    Do they have a swimmingpool ?
                    Definitely LB friendly.

Majectic Suites

No pool.

Comment

No pool, but rooms are good. Try and get one on the higher fllors at the back overlooking Nana.

Comment

try
                        this has pool

http://www.presidentsolitaire.com/z985/index.shtml

Comment

I have been trying to book a room with them for the last 4days ...And noting yet
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I always email and get a reply within 24hrs:

[email protected]

Comment

Thnx. I have been try there web. site..Just sent a E-M lets see what happens..
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X