X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels BANGKOK

Add your hotel recommendation for BANGKOK here...

(Try to include as much information as you can!)

For example...

Hotel Name
    Room Rate
    Guest friendly?/charge?

A personal review...

(I'll fill in the address and phone number myself. We can make this the best list for travellers on the internet! There are plenty of hotel lists on the WWW, but this is specifically for ladyboy friendly ones!)

*Please - only add a comment to a hotel posted if the previous post needs updating or the posted information is incorrect, so we can keep this thread as informative and as short as possible. Posts simply confirming an opinion will be deleted! Thanks.

Great hotel for me and always welcoming to me is the Dynasty in soi 4 nana. Room is 1090b a night, no extra fees for guests and very lb friendly, also very nice happy staff. 24 hour bar and food, cable phone etc, only downside is no pool but you can always cross the road and use nana hotels pool or if you want a super veiw with pool take a walk down to soi 3 and use zeniths rooftop pool. Always stay at the dynasty, no1 for me and right in the centre for the street crawlers at 1am closing of nana. Only small point i got to make is you need to make reservation here as its always full if you just turn up! good luck
    The Baron

For the website, information & reservations click HERE!

Comment

If you are lucky enough to be in BKK on business and someone else is paying, or if you are "wedged", then any of the high class joints (ala JWM) I have tried are LB friendly :

INTERCONTINENTAL
      973 Ploenchit Road
      +66(02)6560444
      $137 US

WESTIN GRANDE SUKHUMVIT
      259 Soi Wattana (Sukhumvit 19)
      +66(02)651 1000
      $113 US
                        Both prices are from  http://www.thaihotels.com/bangkok/

I know many of you guys think these are too much but like I said if you are only there for a weekend or someone else is paying then you can't go wrong with these, you can bring 1 or 2 LBs at any time of day or night, they sometimes ask for ID, sometimes they don't even bother asking. I guess if you are paying through the nose then you have the right to do what the hell you want. (?)
                          I like to bring my girl into the free cocktails hour in these sorts of places just to see Mr & Mrs Jones from Kent look on in horror!
      (I like winding stuffy people up)

Official site: INTERCONTINENTAL (Bangkok) - Click HERE!

Official site: WESTIN GRANDE (Bangkok) - Click HERE!
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I stayed at the sheraton grande sukhamvit twice and it is a great property. it is very ladybody friendly and the staff is great--nice rooms too.

250 Sukhumvit Road
        Bangkok  10110  Thailand

Phone (66) 02 6498888
        Fax (66) 02 6498000
        Email - [email protected]

Official Website

Asok Skytrain station is the closest.

Comment

my first 'trip report': hotels in bkk: if you want a 4star hotel 2 blocks from nana entertainment center, and don't mind 2500thb, the majestic grande gives great value. i only got that price by booking thru the majestic suites. the majestic grande directly wouldn't go below 2900 for their smallest room. the majestic suites king double deluxe for 1865thb is older, not as nice, but out my window i see nana plaza. the majestic suites has many cheaper rooms (as low as 1085 off-season i think), all depends on your 'pricepoint'. at both places, you get what you pay for, which, in bangkok, is a lot. have to mention, a giant difference between the suites and the grande is the breakfast. i'd rate the coffee, eggs, toast, bacon, juice served in the lobby at the Suites worth about $2.49, but the Grande's huge buffet with hot and cold cereals, juices, fruits, daily specials and an omelette station where they 'make to order' i'd put around $15.99, and it's served overlooking their beautiful pool, so that's a lot of difference right there. two good choices.  

GOOD LINK - www.bangkok.com/majestic-grande
          12 Sukhumvit Soi 2, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
          Official site (Link does NOT work!)

Official Site - Majestic Suites
          Majestic Suites is located between the Landmark Hotel and the Nana intersection on Sukhumvit road.

110-110/1 Sukhumvit Road, between (Soi 4-6)
          Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
          Tel: (66)02-656-8220
          Fax: (66)02-656-8201

E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

Comment

Hotel Name Grand Inn
            Room Rate 1030 baht for Standard room
            Location Soi 3, two minutes from NEP

Guest friendly/charge guest and ladyboy friendly, good ID check, holds ID and calls room afterward, no joiner fee

A personal review...a great place for a short stay before you fly back home. Small hotel where staff knows your face. In addition to a wake up call that never misses, I also tip the bellman to knock on my door if I'm not in the lobby early enough to get to the airport.

Standard Rooms are on the quiet side of the hotel, don't pay extra for the noisier rooms. A good place if you prefer a low key place that's near Nana.

Comment

Novotel Lotus
              51usd per night, afb and all txs. included

Comment

Star Inn Hotel.
                Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 (Opposit World Inn)
                Room rate from 1000B to 1500B
                Very guest friendly.

Nice rooms. Mirror over the bed.
                No charge for having girl/ladyboy/femboy in room.

Star Inn was used by Eden Club during my visit in february.
                I had Eden-girls in the "Eden rooms", Ladyboys, freelance girls, freelance femboys visiting my room and I was always greeted with smiles. Very friendly place!

Comment

Swan Inn, Swan Inn 2, Orchid Inn and Orchid Inn 2, all on Soi 4, just a few minutes walk from NEP, between 500 and 530 baht per night. Small hotels, Swan Inn is above a nice restuarant, rooms are clean, a/c, HBO on the tv, and ladyboys are absolutely no problem as guests and I was not charged any fee for them staying. I have only stayed at Swan Inn, but a friend checked out the other three, said Swan Inn 2 was a little nicer for the same price, and the two Orchid Inns were comparable.

Comment

I stayed in the Majestic Grand and enjoyed great service and many LB visits with absolutely no problems. Didn't even check documents when they entered with me.

Comment

In my opinion, it is a great value for money mid-range place. It is actually serviced apartments rather than a hotel, so rooms are bigger than average.

Large studio for about 1800 per night. In room safe, gym, swimming pool. One bedrooms about 2200 per night. Special packages include 2 breakfasts and airport transfer are also good value.

A large step up in quality from Dynasty/Nana, and not SO far behind places like Marriot which will be a lot more expensive. 5 mins walk to Nana Plaza, not 20 seconds walk like nana/Dynasty.

Good value in mid price range - NO joiners fee.

Free wireless internet in lobby area, or you can hire fast internet modem for room at 1000 baht per week.
                      Mister Arse

Comment

President solitaire soi 11 sukhomvit
                        or
                        Emporium suites soi 24 sukhomvit

expensive but so nice, No joiner fee, lb's OK

Comment

Please read the original post before adding to this thread - Thank you.

Comment

MIAMI SUK 13 Old Vietnam era hotel w/ large clean rooms (a bit run down) , aircon , hot water , fridge , TV but only shit channels , great small clean pool , coffee shop , no joiner fee (ask to be sure when check in. Iv never paid but have stayed many times) . Can check in anytime if they have room (big deal at 7am when your spent from travel) . Lots of late night drinking outside on sidewalk . A stumble away from Nana and even closer to sky train . Great haircut next door . Breakfast by the pool 40-80 bht . Bla Bla Bla ... Staff a bit cold but warm when they get to know you . straight/gay/LB no problem ... best deal on suk . 700 bht
                            Attached Files

Comment

what's a joiner fee??? never heard of it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X