X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf hotels in Bangkok

Anyone know of any mid-range hotels in BKK that can organise golf trips, and also OK for the mongering?

Dynasty Grande did not have a clue what I was asking for.
    Mister Arse

Im not surprised
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Don't know about Bangkok but have heard that Lewinsky's in Pattaya is a good spot for mongers who like to golf.

Also in Pattaya I belive the FLB bar, str8 bar on Walking Street, has the Ride Her Cup competition every year.

Comment

Stewart, Was walking by a place on Soi 5 in Jomtien called B. V. Golf Tour & Travel so went in to get info for you.

Phones:

038-757381
        081-3783226
        089-0994797

The place is about two shops away from Sally's Bar.
        If you are a biker who likes ladyboys then Sally Bar is the place for you.

Comment

I stay at Whitehouse in Pattaya for golf, and join Pattaya Sports Club for discounted green fees

Looking for equivalent in BKK
          Mister Arse

Comment

Stewart,,Im a member of Asia golfing network, and for approx $us500 a yr I get a list of golf courses all over asia, rates are so fucking cheap, especially in Thailand and of course bangkok..You can get a round for less than 30 bucks on most courses in thailand..give this a try.
            there website is
            www.agngolf.com

Indo (BK)

Comment

I don't play golf but bookmarked this site becuase they also do border runs...

http://simply-thai.com/Thailand_page...golf-tours.htm
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
              X