X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millenium hilton

how close is this hotel to the guess bar and nana?? and how nice is it? has anyone stayed at either the millenium hilton or the conrad which looks like it is right around the corner and di you have any trouble with brining guest to the rooms??

i will be using my hotel points to pay for the rooms so they will be free but i really like the looks of the millenium.

Unless I am mistaken, the Millenium Hilton is the building that was going to be a Sofitel overlooking the river that then crashed out during the '97 bust. If its indeed the same building, that is probably the worst location you could be in if you want to get to Nana and Sukhumvit - basically not only is it far but is on the wrong side of the river to get into the nightlife areas. Expect to sit in a cab for anywhere from 30-60 minutes to get to Nana.

The Conrad is an altogether different location - its on Wireless Road and you can walk from the conrad to Guess in less than 6 minutes - basically you just walk up Soi Rumrudee and cross Sukhumvit road using the Ploenchit skytrain overpass and your virtually at Soi 1. Conrad also has some great restaurants and bars including the Diplomat bar/lounge and 87 which is the hotels nightclub.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

thanks mardhi
      any idea if the conrad is guest freindly i hate short time rooms?
      prefer the comfort of my hotel room and shower

Comment

Yes Conrad is Guest friendly and LB friendly.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

stayed at the Conrad 2nd trip, business related, priced nicely, close to eveything you seek, safe walk like Mardhi says, really good nightclub, excellent rooms and attached to a mall as well

Comment

Comment

thanks i'll be there in august. just look for the big guy that looks like he used belongs to an american football team. i buy the drinks.

Comment

Working...
              X