Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Cheap to Expensive (all great hotels)
    Majestic Suites (I can not believe how hard is to get a room in this hotel, once they put me into Majestic Grande way below the standard rate because they were full for the weekend)
    Majestic Grande (great great place, it is not cheap but it is not expensive either) Seems like the guys who stay there tend to overpay so the girls assume that you are loaded
    Landmark (have not been there for the last 6 years, usually expensive than Majestic Grande, great location, bigger rooms, bigger hotel, really good place)
    JW Marriott (stayed there only one night, great hotel, best hotel around the area)

I hear Dynasty Grande is good, I'll check it out next time (it is a little far away, more than 5 min walk from Nana)

-eclipse

Comment

Hi Chelsea,no joiner fee at Nana,but only one lb at a time,they really dont like you to take two at same time.

Comment

cheers ....... i,ll save the group romps for pattaya .. sort out an appartment .........

Comment

How can you put that awful logo on the net? I just about threw up on seeing it. Joking aside, Dogs Bollocks in soi Yamoto is a Chelsea bar and in the same street as Stringfellows and 131, so you have it made. Enjoy!.

Comment

There is a post pinned at the top of the Travel Information Forum that has a list of lb friendly hotels, suggest you take a look through them.

LB Friendly Hotels Bkk

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

i have par taken in a drink or 2 at the dog,s , one of my thia friends live,s above said place .... she call,s em .. english mafia .....

Comment

Working...
              X