X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indra Regent Hotel

anyone know if indra regent hotel has joiner fee???

Indra Regent Hotel
    120/126 Rajaprarop Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand

The Indra Regent is really a tour-group kind of hotel. Lots of family groups and groups of tourists getting fleeced by the doormen for overpriced taxi rides.

I have never heard of anyone trying to get a companion in there, but I assume that if it is at all possible, there will almost certainly be a fee. Several of these more family oriented hotels actively try to discourage P4P activities.

I'd love to see the staff's reaction if you tried getting a LB up to your room at the Indra.

Comment

many thanks for the feedback...i'll try to get a different hotel....this was sugested by the travel agent,and i'd never heard of it b4....

Comment

At the top of this forum there is a thread pinned that lists lb friendly hotels in Bkk. "Hotels BANGKOK, Ladyboy Friendly!"

A lot of the forum members like to stay in Dynasty Inn Grande, I personally like the Grand Business Inn Hotel.

Have a look through that post and I am sure you can find a hotel that will suit your needs and is lb friendly!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Give the Indra a miss. Aside from the concerns raised above, it's a shit location.

Stay somewhere closer to Nana. Cant go wrong with Majestic Suites.

Comment

Yes the location is crap so I would avoid if I were you. How much were you quoted?

Why not try the new hotel on Soi 11 - I forget what it is callled but is managed by Accor and is about 2000 a night, Plasma TV's, hip rooms etc

Have not seen the hotel but looks great.

Comment

this hotel was offered as part of a thai airlines package.....latest offer is bel aire which doesn't sound much better........

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Sep. 09 2007,10:09) Yes the location is crap so I would avoid if I were you. How much were you quoted?

Why not try the new hotel on Soi 11 - I forget what it is callled but is managed by Accor and is about 2000 a night, Plasma TV's, hip rooms etc

Have not seen the hotel but looks great.
                That place looks great for the price - currently on Accorhotels.com at 1500 night (+service and tax no doubt so another 17%) but even so, great location being in Soi 11.

Well spotted that man.

http://www.accorhotels.com/accorho....e.shtml

This is it.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

The Indra is the first Hotel i ever stayed at in Thailand.
                  They did indeed charge a joiner fee and had a desk on every floor by the lift like Gestapo...

Although the food was OK and they used to have a pool room. I see a dead dog outside the last time i stayed and that was the end for me.... . They made no attempt to move the dog and it just rotted ..

shame though

Comment

the trip and accomodation is a freeby.......so i don't have much say in the hotel,but the few hotels on offer all seem to be linked to thai airlines,or hotels they do deals with....

Comment

free is good. This is a very old hotel at this point. good location only if you want to shop for wholesale clothing. Very crowded polluted area and traffic is a mess. It used to be more classy but now it is a lost world, sort of like the Asia hotel. Sukumvit has many similar places. and many better ones. At least the sois off Sukumvit have trees and higher class restaurants.

Comment

(bigkev @ Sep. 09 2007,04:53) anyone know if indra regent hotel has joiner fee???

Indra Regent Hotel
                        120/126 Rajaprarop Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
                        i remember this hotel so well not for staying in it but its very close to Dr Theps clinic LOL

it looked pretty nice from the lobby dunno how the rooms are...this is close to that market place whats the name of it?

ahh PRatunam LOL silly ...
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                        X