X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column Hotel Bangkok Asoke

Column Bangkok, luxurious 5-star accommodation at reasonable prices, centrally located on Sukhumvit 16, ideal for leisure and business travellers.

Address: 48 Sukhumvit Soi 16, Klongtoey,
    Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
    Tel: +66 (0)2 302-2555
    Fax: +66 (0)2 302-2556
    E-mail: [email protected]

Booked an Executive suite at the Column Hotel for my last 3 nights in Bangkok on Agoda for about 3500 Baht I was told it may have a large swimming pool and the website photos seemed to concur, but actually it was quite small and a bit run down. Other than the one bedroom suite on the 38th floor was great and huge, plus the views were fantastic. The balcony was small and marginally treacherous but they keep the doors locked until you request access to it. It was massive with nice hardwood flooring with 2 bathrooms, one ensuite in the bedroom. Full kitchen plus a washer and dryer. Foodland was right next door!

It is in a quieter neighbour not far off Sukhumvit. I had thought this place was further away from the action but as you can see from the photos it is right beside Terminal 21 and Azoke station. Not too far off you can see the JW Marriott Hotel to your left which shows you how far Nana is.

I checked in with a ladyboy and had 4 other ladyboys visit during my stay. We had to go down and meet them with the room key which allowed us to bring the elevator up.
    The front desk did not seem concern with comings and goings if we had the key there was no questions, even with ladyboys waiting some time in the lobby.

Overall a great place with a great view. The pool was small but the breakfast was pretty good. map.jpg
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Wow! Super views. Didn't know there was a lake near Asoke. Love the infinity pools. Model makes me more curious about the mixed Thai-Black creatures hiding in the shadows of Bangkok. Brings out the atavistic urges in me. One day I'm going to lose my prejudices. Pretty soon my vacation will be ending in Pattaya. Would be a nice idea to bring my favorite date to BKK with me, but I am still interested in buying some drinks for Cindy, Sasha, and the bat boy in the Carousel Bar in the third floor of Nana Plaza. Also someone named Natty will be waiting for me in the front of NEP. She's one of the girls in Shemale XXX in Bangkok with Christian. I will be planning to take lots an lots of photos at Jatujak Flea Market with my new Canon 80D with two zoom lenses, Canon G30 video cam, and GoPro. Won't forget to take a lot of batteries and extra SD cards just in case my 128 Gigs runs out. Gonna be one heavy backpack. One of these days I'm going to get lucky and stay at the JW Marriot one block away from NEP if they have another one of those huge discounts that bring the price down to US$100. If you remember this hotel does NOT require you check in your date's ID card. It's your responsibility to care for your safety and possessions. Maybe I'll do you all a favor and ask the hotel if I can take some shots inside now that I have a new Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens as well as the Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Kit with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6. I am very happy with these purchases. Had some problems with the ISO and light and dark settings which keep changing while I'm shooting probably because the screen is so touch sensitive. Resulted in some exposures that were too light at the LBWVB contest. Did I have a good vacation this winter? You bet. I arrived on October 17. It is now November 28, and I now have recorded 38 safaris. I think I will meet my one quota of one date a day like last year. While the King's funeral put a damper on tourism it seems it just delayed the arrivals of the sexual adventurist and the suay Katoeys about a month. I suspect the crowds will increase after I'm gone Mid-December until February. Expect the bar fines to increase along with the ST's and LT's. A lot of you will not be disappointed as the prettier and wilder variety of LB's begin to appear everywhere. Funeral or not, Katoeyland will not disappoint this year. BTW the new King in waiting is reported to have had three wives, has a kid by a stewardess, and is called a playboy. My kind of guy. Thailand is going to be more popular even with the coming recession as the Pound, Ruble, Aussie and Canadian dollars plummet. Even the India Rupee is taking a serious hit. Don't dare want to ask them about it. Only the Dollar is strong. Last week I changed a thou in traveler's cheques and after bank charges took home B34900. Not bad.

Comment

Thanks for the good review
      Originally posted by CRAG View Post
      More Pictures and some skyline shots.
      Nice pics and loved the babe holding her tits, next time tell her, i can do it for her, I think you are a great guy posting good info.

Comment

Working...
      X