X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Suites Nana

Hey guys, any reports on the Boss Suites Nana. Heard they were LB friends with no joiner fee. Any have a opinion on the place? Could not find a review when searched.....

Lotusman

Yes I have seen that they are ladyboy friendly and have considered staying there a couple times.
    Their prices are really cheap most of the time and they usually rate as a 3.5 or 4 star hotel.
    Often rooms can be as low as 25 USD per night.
    The main reason I haven't stayed there is because i like a large swimming pool if possible.
    Also they don't have any balcony rooms which I also prefer.

I did check it out when I was staying on Soi 2 a the Solo hotel.
    It is on a side Soi down Nana near Lohas suites and the Omni.
    It is tucked away but looks nice and clean.

There is mixed reviews on the hotels booking sites.

This one member booked there recently but never reported back.
    This is a thread for you rookies out there, or even for guys who may have been to Bangkok and Thailand in general just a few times and may still need some pointers;

A few other older comments about Boss

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag,

Thanks for the information, appreciate it.

Lotusman

Comment

Lotusman, if possible could you post a report on the hotel you stay at?
        I will be staying in Bangkok for a few days in January and would like to try a different hotel.
        I usually stay at Majestic Suites Hotel due to the proximity to Nana Plaza and price. One good thing about this hotel is you can use the gym and swimming pool at their upscale sister hotel--the Majestic Grande Hotel.
        Nothing against Majestic Suites, it's just time for a change and maybe Boss Suites is an option.
        Cheers

Comment

Soju, sure no problem. I have stayed at a few of the hotels in the area and thought it was time to try out a new place. Give me a little over a week and I€™ll post a review for you.

Lotusman

Lotusman

Comment

Great, I look forward to reading your review.
            Enjoy your trip mate.

Comment

I got my friend a room here at the last minute for 1000 baht.
              It was a decent room but dated and run down but worth every penny.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I like a few creature comforts like a gym, decent sized pool and washing machine. Kitchenette optional but do like a coffee machine or kettle, microwave and small fridge. Not too sure if non kitchenette hotels have those appliances.

Comment

Working...
                X