X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Pattaya Lodging

Heard that there is a campsite near Tony's Food Court, Pattaya Tai and 3rd Road, and that tents can be rented for 180 baht a night. Possible this is a joke but the poster on another forum sounded serious.

I wonder if they provide a room safe...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(pampamsam @ May 31 2009,01:10) I wonder if they provide a room safe...
      Yeah... They make up for the low price with all the extra add ons!

Comment

Knowing Tony's I suspect the tent is 180 baht, but access to the toilet is 200b ++ and water goes for a (non) cool 140 baht a small bottle. Otherwise is excellent value. Give the guy his due - who else would turn a derelict building site into a dump that building workers live in for free and he actually gets away with charging for it. Surprised he has not hit upon ECO tourism TONY style while he is at it.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Is there REALLY a Tony and does he look like the Jack LaLane we see on the posters in Pattya-sorry for the run on sentence!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

That would be a cheap charlie paradise

Wonder if they have AC for an extra charge?
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jun. 03 2009,23:17) Is there REALLY a Tony and does he look like the Jack LaLane we see on the posters in Pattya-sorry for the run on sentence!!!
              I first met Tony around circa 1996 when he was performing the cabaret in the Irish theme bar now known as Shenanigans at it's former Royal Garden premises. Shortly after that, he opened a bar on Walking St called Tony's Cool Spot where once again he would perform a nightly routine in what was a fabulous little place.
              That did not last long because his attention & focus was drawn to the derelict building on Walking St which he very succesfully refurbished to a strict budget and it became Tony's Disco.........the rest as they say, is history.
              And yes BlueBallz, the image you see on those posters is Tony himself wearing make up around 10 years ago.

Comment

i did see the tents pitched there.
                they are on the site of the festival that died on its arse.
                you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Working...
                X