First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova lodge, pattaya

Anyone got a phone number? Can't find it online anywhere
    Mister Arse

Dont ever go to this fucking shitehole. I checked in yesterday and left today. I have been before but about 8 years ago.

I was on the phone to the UK for a few minutes and got a knock on the door a short while after for 6,000baht bill .....
    you must pay now sir..........the manager has decreed that he has to make up his profit on the phone bill obviously. If ididnt pay they would phone the police. 40 baht a minute is about right for Hotels .  At least Dick Turpin wore a mask........

anyway ,the restaurant is closed , the safes dont work and they told me that break ins are rife. Please dont even think about going to this dump.

the manager should be buried alive in a coffin with an airpipe ,a torch and my credit card slip so he can see out his last 3 days contemplating such matters.

Comment

Thnx for the warning TC. It's appreciated

Comment

Thanks Tomcat! I'm still searching for a Pattaya hotel I really like and was thinking of staying at the Nova next time due to location/pool/price. Safe not working is very bad. But the phone rip off is the clincher.

Comment

on my last trip to pattaya i heard from a friend that the nova lodge was going to scraped for a shopping center, this would also take the businesses behind the hotel, does anyone know, it would be a shame, this place is truely a classic, not the best looking hotel but it has been around for some time and still has a great staff there
          jasper

Comment

I've heard it was planning to close too.  

Also their customer satisfaction standards have nosedived which I suppose will happen if you couldn't care less about future business.

Comment

Pattaya really needs another mall anyway. There is a shortage by my count.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Good riddance. The rooms were on a par with the Nana Hotel in Bangkok
                Mister Arse

Comment

Stayed there once back in 2001 (or 2002).

Horrible place, terrible old rooms and noisy airconditioning, Breakfast was awful, saw the staff having screaming argument with a guest and top it all 2 far from the main area of walking street.

About the only good thing I can think of is that "Tops" is right next door.
                  Anthonymustang

Comment

Who knows when the Nova Lodge is closing. I heard it was to be demolished. Any information would be helpful as I'm coming back to Pattaya in March.
                    I just love ladyboys and trannies. I am addicted

Comment

Not sure when it's closing but heard it will be closing or is closed.

Personally I wouldn't be too keen on staying at ahotel that will soon close, not much incentive for customer service, but as the Thais say, up 2 u.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Nova Lodge is still there? I heard it was being pulled down.
                        I just love ladyboys and trannies. I am addicted

Comment

It has been changed to the Centera beach hotel

and it's address is 137 Moo 9, Central Pattaya Road, Pattaya, Thailand
                          i love t-girls

Comment

Is it on wheels
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

no,you are confusing it with Vauxhall Nova
                              x

I'll get me coat...
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                              X