X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa rental in Pattaya/Jomtien

If I would like to rent a nice 2 or 3 BR villa for a week in east Pattaya or Jomtien, with:
    - swimming pool (and if possible a pool table!)
    - maid service
    - car (with insurance)

Do you know where I could find that for less than.. say, 5000 baht per day?
    And leads?

Sallmanns - Realtor based at 'Monkey' Rotary at the bottom of the hill going into Jomtien before turning right towards the beach.

For more information, please contact us
    by telephone on +66 (0) 38 252 588, or
    by email at [email protected]
    www.sallmannsthailand.com

Comment

You could have mine for that price Manarak... although not if you are considering it for all sorts of depravity. My neighbour would not approve

Comment

and your car with insurance and your daily maid?
        is she LB and are special services included? hehe

Comment

(manarak @ Aug. 24 2009,00:10) - swimming pool (and if possible a pool table!)
          In the pool ?

Sounds like Keith Moons place
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

View Talay Villas.....you even have your own private pool.

I stayed there in around 2005/6 for four nights with a mate of mine in a two bedroom villa....it was hedonism in it's most pure form  

Or This Place run by Secrets Bar & Hotel......fifteen minutes away from Walking St but looks good and is sure to be well run.

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 24 2009,19:57) View Talay Villas.....you even have your own private pool.

I stayed there in around 2005/6 for four nights with a mate of mine in a two bedroom villa....it was hedonism in it's most pure form  
              I bet it was

Any idea what kind of deals they do by the week/month?

I know a dirty man who'd be interested in a pad like that this Christmas..

Comment

We got 4 days in a 2 bedroom villa for a check out total of 15,000 Baht, I remember that because it cost us £100.00 each at the prevailing exchange rate.
                Contact them direct and they are always up for a deal without agents fees.

Comment

We were just looking at this place. Whihc might also interest Manarak

http://www.ovrentals.com/dgal2625.jsp

A bit pricey but looks the daddy and includes a beefy truck just for the ego

Comment

Working...
                  X