Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Siam Bayshore Hotel LB friendly?

hi everyone, planning first trip to LOS  end on nov/start of dec, can anyone let me know about the Siam bayshore hotel, whether its lb friendly also i might be meeting up with one of my lb girlfriends and she will be staying with me, whats the policy on this??? thanks guys....
    ac

My tuppence worth mate - on one of my recent forays, I was flagging by 6am and decided to head back to the Bayshore via PJ/JP Bar (whatever it is called).

I often stay in the Bayshore when I am having a night in town as opposed to the bus ride back to the darkside as the rooms are good and the showers suitable for soapy shenanigans.

As I was stumbling through the early morning sunshine, a big breasted LB (whose name escapes me - as usual) smiled as she rode by on her motorbike. Ten seconds later, I was on the back of it (the bike not the LB) and saluting the guard as we cruised into the Bayshore car park for a morning mixture of lust and hangover.

No joiner fee, no problems although YMMV.

Comment

(Grinder @ Sep. 06 2009,20:01) although YMMV.
      Very good .
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I'm here all week Jim...

Comment

I remember going to the other Siam Bayfront near the Hard Rock and got the third degree and that was when I was checking in with my then GF both of us lived together in BKK about 10 years ago. I would not have considered it LB friendly but stand to be corrected if Grinder has a clearly different experience.

Here all week hey - sounds like an outing could be in order......

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

I just stayed at the one near the hard rock. Bayview I think.
            Checked in w a lb and no problems. I had reserved online and
            put down her name.
            Don't know the policy if she is not registered.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Sorry Mardhi - the "here all week" line is a reference to the old music hall comedians. "Comedy Gold - I'l here all week..."

No?

I'll get me coat...

Comment

Siam Bayshore and Siam Bayview, in general, are not p4p friendly places (as in pick someone up in a bar and bring them back). If they are a registered guest, then they will be let in.

Lots of places that are just as nice, if not nicer, and have less hassling of Thai girls (or ladyboys) that enter the hotel.

Comment

Stayed at the Bayshore once and would not consider it guest friendly.  They charged a 1000baht joiner fee and made my guest very uncomfortable when they made her sign in.  That was 3-4 years ago so maybe they have changed their policy.  Also, most of the guest staying there were old fat European couples.  As stated above, there are many better choices.

Comment

This is getting confusing...............onestoppattaya.com has the Bayshore listed as "guest friendly" with no joiners fee................maybe this has changed....................
                    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

For what it's worth, I stayed at Siam Bayshore around 14 years ago, and I can still recall having to slip the security guard a few baht to turn a blind eye and let me continue to my room with the girl I had accompanying me.

Things may have changed, but I could think of plenty of other tried & tested hotels where the guest policy is a given.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                      X