X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Nelson Hotel

I will be staying at the Lord Nelson Bar and Hotel on Soi 6 next month and I am hoping to get some feedback about the place, especially if the are LB friendly or not?

Hopefully this link helps...

http://www.lordnelson-pattaya.com/guests/

In reality, the number of hotels that won't allow ladyboys specifically to accompany you back to the room are few and far between.

I certainly wouldn't expect to find them in Soi 6 of all places.

Many 'family orientated' establishments will actively discourage their guests from returning with a 'joiner' by introducing a 'joiner fee' but these hotels discriminate equally when it come to gender or sexual orientation.

I always find the term "ladyboy friendly" humorous, as it tends to suggest the management pull out all stops in an effort to make your ladyboy happy.  

Perhaps ladyboy friendly hotels are the ones with bum washers and endless re-runs of the Miss Tiffany's Universe screening ?

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

kk I agree - but there are a very few guest friendly hotels that don't accept lbs.

With regard to Lord Nelson - it appears you can invite ONE guest - if you invite more than that there may be a charge, be sure to check with the hotel so you won't be surprised.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 13 2009,09:15) kk I agree - but there are a very few guest friendly hotels that don't accept lbs.

With regard to Lord Nelson - it appears you can invite ONE guest - if you invite more than that there may be a charge, be sure to check with the hotel so you won't be surprised.
        All they say is
        The Lord Nelson Pattaya operates a Guest can invite Guests to their room on their invitation at no extra charge or costs.
        I don't see how that limits it to one without charge. "Guests" being plural indicates to me, more than one.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Likely a poor translation from Thai - just below that is this:

Guests
          Guests Inviting Guests to the Rooms

The Lord Nelson Pattaya operates a Guest can invite Guests to their room on their invitation at no extra charge or costs.

Lord Nelson Guest Room
          Feel Free To Enjoy Your Holiday

Feel free to bring back a friend to your room at no extra cost.
          Always a good idea to check with the hotel if you plan on bringing more than one guest with you.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

1 guest at a time is plenty - anything more is just plain greedy!
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Have e-mailed the hotel and enquired about their guest policy with respect to ladyboys.

Will let you know what response I get.

I once had a ladyboy put me in a Full Nelson, but that's another story.

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(d5l532 @ Sep. 13 2009,04:21) I will be staying at the Lord Nelson Bar and Hotel on Soi 6 next month and I am hoping to get some feedback about the place, especially if the are LB friendly or not?
                Hmmmm, as KK suggests, we bet they wont stop you bringing back a LB to your room.

Personally though, we wouldnt ever recommend an establishment that boasted sponsering a darts league on it's website as the ultimate LB hunters den...

Comment

Thanks for the responses, this forum site is great.

Comment

I once brought a girl named Golf home to the Lord Nelson. I really thought she was a girl. We were rolling around on my bed before she stopped and announced, "Am Boy!" I was amazed and laughed at myself because I didn't think I could be fooled like that. She didn't speak much English. She was really cute. Two words she kept saying: "NOW!" and "AGAIN!"

Ah memories.

Yeah, guests no problem at the Nelson, even late night entries passing by the security guard. They want her ID card though.

Comment

Working...
                    X