X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you recommend Pook Swan House?

Anybody stayed at Pook Swan House? Was it worth the money and would you stay again? Thanks,
    Farang_oz
    Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

No I wouldn't stay there again. At that price range I'd stay a Keerati homestay instead.

Rooms are on the old side, its wasn't bad as much as it wasn't good !
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

And don't forget you have to run the gauntlet every time you leave or return to your room.

The girls downstairs in the bar will know your every move, which means every girl you choose to take up to your room will be told your every movement.

If you value your privacy, this becomes very tiresome, very quickly.

You want to stay away from where you play. The girls will always share information with their sisters. Don't forget you are a farang - Thai Rak Thai!!
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

never a more true word spoken peter
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 26 2009,09:36) You want to stay away from where you play.
          I've been staying at the LK Renaissance the last few trips, and what you're suggesting is very true although not a serious concern.

Nat from New Orn Bar gives me a "full report" the following day in regards to my previous nights companion.

It can be rather amusing at times, but thankfully not life threatening as yet !

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Ahhh, dear Nat, some things don't change...      

It may be amusing for a while, trust me, after a few weeks....  it isn't...      
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Was there once for 2 days never again

Comment

I had booked 3-1/2 weeks at the LK Metro on my last trip. It was reccommened by a friend...had decent rooms and free internet. I stayed 4 days and left. The staff was great, rooms were fine, internet was fine. Problem....like posted earlier, everyone knew my movements. It felt like that was a board posted somewhere that told of everything I did. I am very private and this is not the place to saty for that. One night I was beat and drank too much, went to my room at 2 am. next moring I come down and the cute girl at the desk replies... (my name and then "why did you sleep alone last night") that was just too much scrutiny for me.

Comment

Thai people in general are inquisitive & friendly, always asking 'Where You Go'
                  The amount of times I've had my leg pulled by hotel receptionists about sleeping with ladyboys is too numerous to mention

Comment

thr rooms at pook swan are basicly short time rooms, went and looked at them when i was there, there all dark and not what i would call good enough for a long time, even a week, and ive stayed in some shit holes

stevie

Comment

Working...
                    X