X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB friendly golf resort in Pattaya?

I will be in Bangkok for business early Dec which will take about 4 days - I am planning to allow myself a 3 day break with which I would like to stay at a Golf resort.

I am guessing that Pattaya would be my best bet.

What I would like help on is whether or not their is a Golf resort in Pattaya that is ladyboy friendly as I would like company each night.

My ideal day would be filled with golf and relaxing and then making a trip in at night to find my LB lover for the night - I would actually like it if they would stay overnight, have breakfast and then accompany me to golf, followed by a spa and some sex.

I have never been to Pattaya so any recommendations appreciated - are the golf resorts close enough to taxi home each night with LB in tow??

Additionally - my preference is LB's is for good conversation, nice skin, tits of any size and the more passable the better and chuck in a decent size cock for good measure (pardon the pun) Any suggestions of who fits the bill would be great - with pics and contact details even better.

Lots of question I know - but any help is good.

Cheers Pete
    p

With only 3 days to spare for your first trip to Pattaya, there is nothing like aiming high.

The reality isn't going to meet your expectations, but maybe you can organise yourself to at least tick some of the boxes.

There are some nice golf courses in Pattaya. A few BMs here play on them regularly & they are the guys to ask where you should go to play.

I haven't heard of a golf resort but what do I know? There may be one but you can bet London to a penny that if they are catering for an international crowd, that ladyboys won't be allowed anywhere inside the place.

Don't bother mentioning discrimination - this is Thailand & they do what they like. Working LBs on the street in Pattaya are pretty much discriminated at all the better establishments. Get used to it.

I won't try to give you any names of girls who may fit your requirements, that is a minefield that you can read all about on various Trip Reports.

But what I can tell you, it will cost serious money to have any girl hang around a golf course all day waiting to have a spa with you.

Ladyboys don't operate like that. They will go to your hotel & some of them will even stay all night. The smart ones get middle-of-the-night phone calls from their friend, giving them the excuse they need to make an exit.

A LB will promise anything you want to hear. First they get your business & then they deal with breaking the arrangement afterwards. What are you going to do? It is their country & they play on that.

If you intend to hunt every night, a far better plan will be to book into a LB friendly hotel in Pattaya & travel to the golf course every day.

Not quite your ideal day but as close as you are likely to get.

Do a search for threads on golf or start a new one to ask where best to play. One of the golfers will be able to answer your questions about courses, etc.

Good luck. Post your experience for any other golfers thinking of the same thing. As for the well spoken, big cocked LB with nice skin & tits, join the queue...
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pjnz @ Oct. 10 2009,17:18) have breakfast and then accompany me to golf
      Surely no one could be that cruel , golf should not be inflicted on anyone
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
      X