Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly rates for Pattaya in December?

Hi chaps,

I wonder if you could help/advise me here.

Wil be comin to pattaya for 1 x mth stay as usual in mid Dec and lookin for nice quiet clean room thats of course LB friendly around sth pattaya/ pattaya tai / soi lengkee / 3rd Road areas and pref newer type room that has at least for under 1000bt p/nt;

Comfy bed
    Cable tv/ dvd
    air con
    balcony
    access to pool (optional)
    Quiet location & clean

Tried PB Resort but too noisy there and always fully booked dont know why?

Usually stay at LK Pavilion on corner 3rd road but noticed new guesthouse places inc Lincoln hotel/ Pars place nearby plus hotels like diamond city place/ tycoon/ selinas etc....

Anyone reccom suitable quality alternative away from noise and nob-head tourists from soi buakow???

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

was here in april...nice place...
    have both monthly and weekly rates...and very guestfriendly...

http://www.mosaikpattaya.com/
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I've stayed at the Tycoon a couple trips...No DVD and the beds depend on the luck off the draw...It's very basic but it does have a pool, cable TV and decent internet speed and it's cheap, clean and very quiet.

The monthly rate is around 300 baht per day.

I haven't stayed at the Selena right across from the Tycoon, but I've seen the rooms and in my opinion it's a bit nicer but no pool or elevator...Ask for a room on a low floor...

A word of caution though...many ladyboys/femboys live down the soi...Especially some of the La Bamba crew...If they know you and learn that you are staying there, they will pester the shit out of you...

I'm gonna try and unserviced place on Soi 17 this trip...

But wherever you decide to stay, I suggest you make the reservation soon...They are all gonna fill up fast...

PigDogg is the expert for rooms/hotels in this area...He's the man to ask for advice...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Le Katai on Soi Lenkee across Soi Buakhao/ Soi Diana Inn is good value and great food. No pool but Opey is across the road and they have a pool you can pay to use.
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I sent u a PM Sticky.

Comment

Thanks guys for your help as always

Ahh decisions decisions

Wil let u know how I get on ok

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

(stickyfinger @ Oct. 29 2009,15:38) Thanks guys for your help as always

Ahh decisions decisions

Wil let u know how I get on ok

Cheers

OP, did you decide yet ? I'm interested in where you choose. Might help me decide for my next trip. thanks

Comment

oringguesthouse
                where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 28 2009,07:54) But wherever you decide to stay, I suggest you make the reservation soon...They are all gonna fill up fast...
                  you think that's true of all the good room deals in pattaya for december, Kahuna, or just the monthly rentals? I had thought (hoped?) the "recession" was going to make for some excellent last-minute deals if my shit decides to come together in time to get back there by new year's. Maybe i should just wait til jan/feb and make a real plan...

Comment

I'm sure there are some short-term deals available...It's the long-term rentals I was referring to...

Where I'm staying now works out to 400 baht a day...I'd wager they aren't available or won't be
                    by the middle of next month...

But I'd still make a reservation now for short-term...You can always cancel it...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(thaibound @ Nov. 29 2009,10:15)
                      (kahuna @ Oct. 28 2009,07:54) But wherever you decide to stay, I suggest you make the reservation soon...They are all gonna fill up fast...
                      you think that's true of all the good room deals in pattaya for december, Kahuna, or just the monthly rentals? I had thought (hoped?) the "recession" was going to make for some excellent last-minute deals if my shit decides to come together in time to get back there by new year's. Maybe i should just wait til jan/feb and make a real plan...

Get your butt over to Patts from the 30th Dec - 12th Jan TB, I need to put my drinks on your "tab"    

Love the avator by the way, great ass  
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Nov. 29 2009,02:47) Love the avator by the way, great ass

thanks. i've been working out.

Comment

Working...
                        X