Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxery apartments/hotels in Pattaya?

Hello everybody,

Going to visit Pattaya for a few days next week (in strong and healty mode now luckily) and was wondering if you guys now if any of the five star places are LB friendly (like the marriot spa resort or the Amari Nova suites).

I stayed in the Augustus suites last time around,the where friendly enough though the apartments where kind of coldish,the gym was not that great plus the food really sucked.

Personally these things arent incredibly bad though if all of the above are not that great i rather just rent a luxery serviced apartment so i can take as many lb as i want (mmm orgy anyone lol) and still go for a workout and or a swimm if the have said facilities (Amari Nova suites any good?)

Anyways people let me know insides.I know it might be a bit of the same all over again but every bit of help is welcome (rewards in beer)

cheers

bbbeachboy

A lot of the crowd tend to like the Penthouse which is right on the fringe of Boyztown......infact just lately within these pages it has been having a rave review.

I reckon that could be right up your (two way) street balibeachboy

Comment

I was extremely impressed with the August Suites so not sure what to recommend for hotels.

Tony's and California are two big gyms which should suit your needs.

Comment

(balibeachboy2122 @ Nov. 25 2009,22:07) apartments where kind of coldish,
        The Amari rooms are pretty minimalist but ok. I never had a problem with LBs in recent years and you dont get to many drunks and other un-desirables

It used to be better before they modernized the gardens with huge swathes of concrete walkways ...

Comment

Working...
        X