X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels PATTAYA

Add your hotel recommendation for PATTAYA here...

(Try to include as much information as you can!)

For example...

Hotel Name
    Room Rate
    Guest friendly?/charge?

A personal review...

(I'll fill in the address and phone number myself. We can make this the best list for travellers on the internet! There are plenty of hotel lists on the WWW, but this is specifically for ladyboy friendly ones!)

*Please - only add a comment to a hotel posted if the previous post needs updating or the posted information is incorrect, so we can keep this thread as informative and as short as possible. Posts simply confirming an opinion will be deleted! Thanks.

Flipper lodge in soi 8 beach road, 750b a night, no extra fees for guest and lb friendly!

For information, photos and map click HERE!
    Address: 520/1 Soi 8, Pattaya Beach Rd, Pattaya City.
    Telephone: (038) 426401-2, 410255 Fax: (038) 426403

Comment

PENTHOUSE HOTEL soi 2 Pattayaland.
      Very popular with deviates and
      without a doubt one of coolest hotels in the world...
      GUEST FRIENDLY
      I was told by management I could take a goat to my room if I wanted...As long as it didn't shit every where...

One of our regular readers that carry's a bit of weight around here is currently staying there,,so hope he will post a report about the place.

BTW,,You can usually get a room there, but booking your favorite room lately has been difficult.

BK

Official Website & Information
      Tel: 038-429-639 - 038-428-928
      Fax: 038-421-747
      Email: [email protected]
      325/61 M.10 Soi Pattayaland 2

Comment

have two places that i stay at and both are ladyboy friendly, first one is nova lodge, its at the corner of central and beach road, if you were a regular at the mr. 99 shrimp bar this was the ideal hotel, breakfast is excellent no hassles by the staff not even an odd look, price was 32 american dollars a night, great pool still my favorite.

NOVA LODGE

137 MOO 9, Central Pattaya Road, Pattaya City
        Phone 038-420 016

The second one is the one i have been using on my last two trips, it's the beverly plaza hotel, stogie will have to give you the exact street name, this place is about 19 american dollars a night good breakfast but if you book here make sure you tell them you want a double other wise they charge you a 300 baht guest fee when you bring your honey thru the door, they'll ask you for the name, it really doesn't matter who you give i usually use ethel merman

Hotel Beverly Plaza

59/35, Phratamnak Road, South Pattaya Cholburi 20260
        Phone: 038-421-278-9

joep

Comment

Areca Lodge - Soi Diana.
          http://www.arecalodge.com/

We stayed in the executive room which ran at 2080Baht per night but they do have cheaper rooms.

Excellent central location just off 2nd Road opposite Mikes Shopping Mall Soi 2 Beer Bars and Walking street are both about 5 minutes by Baht Bus.

Stayed there for 5 days, Guest Friendly, LB friendly

Too old to die young!

Comment

Hotel Name  Chokita Mansion (edit: now called the Kingfisher)
            Room Rate   400 Small Room/600 Large Room
            Location      Soi Yendabai

Tel +66 38 713 407
            mobile +66 6 000 3922

Guest friendly/charge    Guest friendly, ladyboy freindly, no joiner fee

A personal review...   For 400 baht , you get everything the low budget traveller needs.  Nice tile floors, TV, AC, in room combo safe, everything is nice and new, refrigerator left empty so you can stock it with your own stuff, no hassles.  I prefer the extra space of the larger 600 baht rooms though.  Low floor is prefered since there is no lift.

The Chokita is 2/3 of the old Somara and is a perfect place to bring ladyboys.  It's run by friendly str8 women but right next door to the gay Monty's B&B, the other 1/3 of the old Somara.
            Since there's a gay place next door, you won't feel out of place bringing ladyboys back.  

The rooms at the Chokita and Monty's are exactly the same.  Big rooms cost 600 baht at both places.  The small rooms at Monty's are 500 baht, not 400 like the Chokita.  Monty's includes breakfast and free use of Monty's gay pool less 5 minutes away.  At the Chokita you have two pool options, go to Monty's and pay 40 baht or go to the huge pool at Yensabai Condos, only a minute away for 100 baht for an all day pass.

EDIT IN: NOT SUCH A BARGAIN ANYMORE, and location not great for a newbie

Comment

Hotel Name  Welkom Inn
              Room Rate  Varies between 500-1200 based on type of room and season
              Location  Soi 3 but also an entrance on Soi 2

Guest friendly/charge    As many guests as you want, no joiner fee

A personal review...I really like this place but it's the type of place where you get friendly with the other punters and may not want them to know you like ladyboys.

If you stay here book the best room possible, their is a BIG difference between there best rooms and other rooms.  The Welkom Suite aka VIP 01 is an excellent big room by the pool with nice tile floors.  VIP 1 upstairs is a trully unique room in that there's a great balcony which overlooks the beergarden where the shorttime girls hang out during the day.   Beware of VIP 2 which has a balcony but a shitty view of the roof.

Rooms 39, 40, 41 are very small but nice tiled floor rooms by the pool.  Rooms 36, 37, 38 are the same as 39, 40, 41 but with carpeting which I don't like in low end tropical hotels.

Hotel has good food, great ambiance, a small pool, an exclellent beer garden.  If I was only into girls I would stay in  the Welkom Suite all the time if it were available.   The shorttime bar next door is a trip!   Many baht buses stop on Soi 2 so it's convient in that regard.   Easy walk to Hi Boss on Soi 6.  

But don't book the standard rooms.  And mini-suites is a misnomer except for the word mini.

EDIT IN: NO LONGER RECOMMENDED

Comment

Pattaya Centre Hotel
                1680 bht for panarama suite, includes txs but not breakfast
                Beach road, Soi 11 or 12 I believe.
                Great location, no hassle if you book this rate on their site. Was a recommendation from Jai Dee some years back and it lived up to his hype.

Comment

I can vouch for this Hotel as being friendly to Lb"s. I booked a room, specified a double through Asiarooms and never had a problem bringing back an LB. I even went so far as to go out for a morning jog on Beach Road and came back to my room with an LB in tow and that was at 7a.m. All in all, a nice place but a caveat, since it is a high class joint the LB's are aware of what you have to pay and try to up their prices accordingly. Refuse this bullshit.

Comment

BEACH VIEW HOTEL,PATTAYA A BIT BASIC BUT NO JOINER FEE AND LB FRIENDLY      DAZ.

Comment

Any good ideas for hotels in jomtien area where I can take my sweetie and her parents for a few days in october  

Dave...
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey Dave, I agree with your choice of Jomtien to bring the in laws. You can enjoy the laid back feeling there and Pattaya is only a stones throw away in case an erection emergency needs urgent attention at any of its 20,000 casualty units.

The main area in Jomtien consists of about 10 streets, Soi 1 to 10 approximately and would recommend that you stay in this area as you can walk around the bars and beachfromt restruants in the evening. It is a good fun spot and easy if you have family to look after.
                        The LB action is a few freelancers working the beach side every evening. TotoLulu bar has at least 3 very passable LBs, you will have to ask the mamasan to point them out as they are very passable. My Avatar, Bee, works there, say hello if you meet her.
                        For hotels, they have a wide range to meet every budget, 99% would be LB friendly. Best thing is to browse and pick one that suits your needs, then to be sure to be sure, email them for their guest policy, just in case you want to give your in laws a little present some evening, hehe.

Comment

Sunshine&Residences Hotel in Pattaya
                          217/1 Soi 8, Beach Road, Pattaya City,
                          Chonburi, Thailand
                          http://www.asiatravel.com/thailand/sunshine/
                          Ask for a room at the New Wing
                          Problems with Ladyboys ?
                          Nope because in the New Wing they have a separate entry so the LB don't have to show the ID
                          I did take there a bunch of Ladyboys without problem because of that, you only have to watch out with streetwalkers because of that no ID check.
                          Plus :
                          They have 2 Swimming Pools !
                          It`s only about 300m to the Beach
                          Because it's in Soi 8 you have a lot of Beer Bars to hang out until early Morning
                          Food is cheap and good but also you have a lot of Restaurants near by.
                          The beds are really big, no Problems having fun with 2 LB
                          Minus:
                          Because it is in Soi 8 it is very loud until 2 am if you are not a
                          partyguy.
                          To walking street you have to take a Motobike taxi
                          No safe cases in room so don't take too much money above !
                          I heard from some users that they had problems with the online Booking.
                          I never had a Problem because i usually go there without booking.

Comment

how is the marriott???

Comment

Mercure Hotel Pattaya

I just got back from 2 nights in Pattaya at the Mercure Hotel, the short write up is nice hotel, horrible location.

The hotel is part of the Accor group, which usually has excellent hotels (like Novatel in Bangkok and Phuket). But as my ladyboy friend for the weekend told me, this was really an unfinished property that had been abandoned for more than year and then the Accor group acquired it and finished the work. It kind of shows in occasional places, like the rust stain in the shower.

There is an introductory rate of 1100 Baht, which is a good price for what you get, the room was nice, the bed large and it had a large terrace (with a view of nothing). Two complaints, no DVD player in the room (which even 600Baht rooms offer these days), and no WiFi even though the website says its there. They do offer WiFi in the lobby and broadband in the rooms, BUT IT COSTS 500b AN HOUR. Which is too fucking insane to even comment on.

The problem was the location, which was closer to 3rd road than anything else. The hotel runs a tuk tuk to take you between soi 15 and second road to the hotel, but its a pain to use.

Ladyboy wise, no problems at all. The first night they took my friends ID, the second night they didn't even bother (same girl).

I won't go back next time, I like a hotel where I can walk around. And this ain't it.

Mercure Hotel Pattaya
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X